Training

Kane and Anakin were brought into the order after the incident with Naboo but their training started at different times, well combat training anyway the only reason for this was because in the order your not meant to have attachments and seeing as the two boys weren't raised from nearly birth like others they have had no training on their control with their emotions but Kane was quickly given an overview of the lessons by Mace Windu as the boy didn't really have attachments as he finds emotions confusing and only can identify a few of them so the lessons were breezed through whereas with Anakin he had lots of trouble as he has many attachments to others and another thing you may be wondering 'do Anakin and Kane train together?' well the answer is no, Kane's abilities with the force are so much greater than Anakin and he is a quick learner as is Anakin but not to the level of Kane many of the Jedi masters question themselves if Kane would have been found by the order earlier would he already be a Jedi Knight and have his own apprentice but that is a what if and they need to look to the future.

On the first day of training Kane had woke up at around 5am Master Windu had suggested to wake up early to the point of he would have enough rest for a full day of training and doing any morning rituals that he needs to do.

Kane Shan a new apprentice of a Jedi master of the council Master Windu, woke up at 5am on his first day of training you would think he is nervous but he wasn't, he felt this lesson would be to see if he was ready to get his lightsaber as he has already completed his emotional control training in the last two days and now he is starting his combat training or using abilities the force may grant him.

Kane got out of bed and looked around his room, all the rooms are the same in the temple small, cramped but only containing what is needed as Jedi are always going on missions and that is all Kane feels he needs anyway, he went to his bathroom where it was a small room with a shower and a toilet and a sink very cramped but he doesn't care he used to be a slave he'll take anything, after showering and doing other boring things to get ready for the day he got into his robes, now his robes come across as different to other Jedi but he doesn't like the white robes, his robes are in colours of black and dark grey and the massive hooded coat he wears is also black which annoys his master but he allows it but always says he looks like a Sith but Kane responds with 'then infiltration into Sith ranks will be easy missions for me' which Windu can see working as Kane is both tuned with both light and dark sides of the force.

Anyway after changing he left his room and made his way to the mess hall as all the Jedi eat together as this can be change to share mission info if allowed or to ask for help learning something and this is also the only part of the day Kane sees Anakin and boy does Kane find it annoying as Anakin only talks about mundane things but thankfully Anakin wakes up when he leaves the mess hall but sometimes Anakin will find him leaving and quickly talk to him.

Thankfully that was not one of those days he didn't see Anakin once that day, he met his master in a private training ground that is reserved for Jedi masters and those on the Jedi Council, when Kane entered the full white room he saw his master high up behind some glass and as soon as the door behind him closed he spoke.

"right on time, good job" said his master

"Thank you Master Windu, but what exactly am I doing I want to learn everything you have to teach as quick as possible and be of more use to the order" said the student

Windu smiled "good you understand your role in this world, first we need to see if your athletic enough, but of course we need to use the force to make ourselves better than the norm" then the master waved his hand

Suddenly all around the room many things happened like the floor raising in some places or the wall in some places also changing to be uneven and even walls being made in the air that looks to be jumped around or if you think more run along it to the next platform.