More Meatbags Killed

Kane was taken out of his daily meditation by his communications droid he named C1-80 informing him of a call coming from the Jedi temple he got up and accepted and waited to appear before the council but C1-80 if your thinking looks like C3-PO doesn't he is a droid that can rush from place to place and knows all languages known to Kane and a few extra that he doesn't know but were in some schematics in the Ebon Hawk for a new type of droid when he finally was in the council room as a hologram he spoke

"greetings masters of the council" he said 

he got greeting back from all the masters Plo Koon spoke "Jedi knight Shan we have need of your to go to a planet and check if any Jedi or Sith artefacts are there and you know what to do with both, we will message you the coordinates but a warning its pirates so they won't let you take the treasure peacefully"

"understood it will be done" 

Yoda spoke "how is army coming?"

"uh well I have made a few new droid schematics and because of the foundry having such rare materials that is endless its easy to make as the foundry automatically makes them also I have news about the star forge master" said Kane

"what is it? is everything okay with it?" asked another master

Kane sighed "nothings wrong with it but I have found Revan's ship here as it was the last place he was before his physical body vanished and he has notes on it saying that to not have over extended contact with the star forge for as long as possible so basically be there as little as possible as from the amount of time Darth Revan and his apprentice Malak were there it became shrouded in the dark side and now radiates dark side energy and tries to control others even users of the dark side so I recommend only Master Yoda go as he has the most knowledge about the force as the star forge would be essential for creating ships but you don't have to use it if you want as I won't myself as Revan has said that he would it prefer to stay out of use forever from now on and that the foundry is already something that can shape the way the galaxy functions with the stuff it collects and makes as I have even collected some of the mandolorian armour materials from some collections of mining droids and I could even get armour robes made for when a war is to happen or incase the Sith are on the rise so we can't be harmed as much by there lightsabers but I can't mass produce so it would have to be only leg and arm guards because they would also get lost from severed arms or legs as well and full armour would be bad for movement and I don't have the armour schematics from mandolore and they would never give them to me"

All masters listened needing to know what could be used in wars and Windu now spoke "create leg and arm guards with shoulder pads with possible boots as well and then have a few droids made for the job of making shipments with two ships to send that over and we can have a few Jedi test this armour and if possible make some droids for battle practice to be also shipped over Kane can you do this?"

Kane rubbed his hand through his hair "yeah easily, I already have a few ships about 5 or 6 I can use for the jobs I'll use 4 and they are decently sized as well and they will be fitted with two of my new pilot droids and a protection unit of four HK-45 assassin droids with the protocol of protecting and only protecting the ships until they get to a Jedi master from the council meeting them and the ships will have different shipments but it will be mostly armour and practice droids and if you wish I can send over some pilot droids for having co pilots on ships or teaching padawans how to fly?"

Windu nodded "yes do all that when you do it doesn't matter much but do it"

"okay I will go set up the prep work and then after my mission it will be being made and then within a few months shipments will start and I still haven't even explored the whole place, oh by masters and may the force be with you" he was then gone