The Holocron

Kane has entered his ship and he puts all his things out on a table he has a count of 28 Sith lightsabers but only one with a crystal, a Sith Revan Acolyte mask and a holocron made by Revan himself he needed to report his findings he went to the communications part of his ship usually he would have a few others with him in this ship but he prefers to work alone, man he really needs a droid he contacted the council with a message saying only few people can see this and only Jedi of high standing in the order which means the council only when he was finally accepted as a hologram inside the council room he greeted the masters with a smile 

"masters greetings the trip has been amazing revolutionary I have artefacts and even a holocron a Sith one and I even met a ghost of a Sith Acolyte who said the holocron was made by Darth Revan!" the boy sounded thrilled just to be there

Windu sighed "Kane control yourself with the council please"

Kane sighed "right sorry but I have recordings that I'm sending over now but I just wanted to say don't give this info to anyone but the Jedi Council and even then only few people and never send anyone here unless with say me or someone who can resist the dark side of the force, Master Yoda this place its full of culture of the Rakata and the ghost I spoke to was named 'Acolyte 001' apparently if you were brought into a Sith empire and were taught in the academy or were an acolyte back when Revan was around you didn't have a name until you were an apprentice or master well in this temple anyway I have this Sith acolyte's lightsaber with the crystal with his mask"

Yoda hummed "how many lightsabers were found excluding the know acolyte"

"oh 27 sir but they didn't have crystals but that was more than likely that the Jedi at the time took the crystals from the hilts of the defeated Sith for future Jedi possibly maybe the usual way they got crystals was stopped by the Sith maybe? anyway thats all I could find but the acolyte has said that this holocron holds info on a few powers with the force and locations to the 'Star Forge' and 'Foundry' with your permission I will open the holocron learn what I can and go to the two places but the star forge first and I will send it to only you Master Yoda as a precautionary reason but the foundry I wish to stay for me to know sir just to make it harder for enemies to find or spies in the republic"

The last sentence surprised the council and Plo Koon spoke up "you believe there could be traitors? knight Shan?"

"maybe, maybe not I'm just being safe as when these locations were used starships and droid armies were made within a few months of what should've taken years and I don't want to be slightly careless about this and being on this planet has made me realise that seeing as there is a Sith still in the galaxy we should be careful as we don't know all the abilities a Sith could have"

Yoda sighed "still think Obi-Wan killed the Sith apprentice do you?"

"yes and I feel the master is currently looking for an apprentice or he is finding close to the order to maybe corrupt a Jedi I'm just being careful masters I just don't want the order to fall"

Yoda hummed "good idea but give location of both place to myself and the star forge to Master Windu incase we need to use foundry and you cannot"

"yes master I see that would be for the best. but um what about the holocron do I have permission to learn from it?" asked Kane 

Windu responded "yes, you know the ways of the Jedi and will know when to use the abilities of the dark side for the need of the Jedi, the council permits you permission to learn from the holocron plus you would need to anyway just send a direct message to myself and Yoda of the locations"

"yes masters, and may the force be with you" Kane nodded and the hologram went off 

The council was quiet for a while until someone spoke "when he is at the foundry do we ask Kane Shan to get it ready for use incase of the possibility of war? as the republic is losing planets daily right now to a new group called Separatists and right now its only political but the only ones joining them are ones who would happily go to war"