The Foundry

Kane was making his way to the location of the 'foundry' inside of the Nanth'ri system which was a long forgotten system even in terms of back when Revan was alive now days it might be classed as extinct maybe.

When he finally made it to the system it was a waste land he had been in hyperspace for a few weeks and now all he sees are asteroids he checks to see what the rest of his journey is and it seems he's close well by a space ships speed, he kept flying and then he saw it the foundry in the Holocron it said it had twelve floors of manufacturing he flew around it to see where he could land and he found an area open that seemed to be an airlock he flew in and automatically the massive door started to shut he was nervous because did this mean someone was already here? or was it a droid on auto mode just doing its job, he landed and made his way out his ship and looked around it was confusing to say the least.

Looking around he found tones of hallways he kept walking and walking into so many rooms looking for anything he could turn on a droid anything and soon he came across a droid which didn't seem completely destroyed it was a rusty red colour and if it stood up it would be five foot nine inches tall he walked over to it to find its activation which he did and he stepped back and watched as its eyes glowed orange and then the droid spoke 

"question: where am I? and who are you meatbag?" asked the droid 

Kane looked happy "my name is Kane Shan and your in the foundry, do you still have your memories?"

"Answer: I do. Query: where is master Revan?" said the droid

(if you haven't figured out the droid I pity you)

"Revan has been dead for a good few years but I am his descendant and I thought rebooting you I could be your master and give you slight upgrades but not remodel you and you can help me on my missions to eliminate threats" said Kane

"Query: you are a Jedi? and also do I get to kill meatbags?" asked the droid 

"yes you will get to kill meatbags that I order you to and yes I am a Jedi but right now the Sith are not what Revan stood for so being a Jedi seemed the better option" answered Kane

"statement: I will accept you as my new master and will not kill you as long as I get to kill meatbags"

"thats good I feel assured as your droid model is one of if not the best in my opinion when it comes to droids and may I have your name?" Kane spoke this to the droid but he already knew who it was but this droid was know to have a use of abusing verbally to others and didn't want that

"Prideful statement: I am HK-47 and I am happy you understand how you are inferior to me as you are just a meatbag"

Kane chuckled "yeah being a droid must make life easier especially one of your caliber HK, can I do some fixing on you and do some upgrading so you move better and can kill better than what was capable before?"

"giddy answer: as long as I get to kill meatbags do whatever you wish"

Kane then picked up the droid and put him on his back and started to walk around looking for his parts which he found and brought with him back to his ship and put him and his parts on a table and started to fix him for most the day.

After finishing fixing him Kane spoke to the droid "Hk try moving around and I'll get stuff ready so you can for upgrading your plating with mandolorian armour so even lightsabers won't hurt you and you can just run through everywhere and I'll try to get you a blade that is stored in your arm that you can have extends through your hand and split your hand as to swing your arm and the blade is then swung"

"Statment: that sounds amazing and I like the sound of these upgrades for killing meatbags" said HK-47

HK then went back on the table and Kane had spare parts of mandolorian armour as he doesn't want to wear a full suit of it with his Jedi robes, it took him a few days to replace all the plating armour on HK to the mandolorian armour but he did it and he even painted it to the same rusty red colour and he even added in the extra weapons which HK was involve with and he even got a small missile launcher on his back.