Back to Naboo years later

It was the next day and Kane with Anakin and Padme had already left via the ways of refugees and the ride was weird for Kane as Anakin was trying to flirt with Padme but was failing and Padme was trying to understand the life of a Jedi, but suddenly she spoke to Kane 

"okay Kane what have you been doing these past years?" she said all of a sudden and Anakin seemed annoyed and the boy then spoke

"all he does is train beat records in training and now all he's done is build droids and go on missions in the outer rim" said Anakin his voice sounded dull and Padme was confused by his tone of voice and she gave him a slight glare 

Kane had his mask off but he still looked to be a bounty hunter but his armour was more concealed he sighed "um I guess I could give a quick crash course of my life from joining the order to now if you wish?"

She seemed happy at this and nodded and he spoke "well I was first taught to control my emotions didn't have many anyway so it was easy then basic training and eventually I got my first lightsaber and went on missions with Master Windu and then once I was promoted I did a few alone and now I'm the Jedi who does the dirty work of the council"

She frowned "why would you do that?"

"I mean so I stay useful, if I'm not useful then I get more limitations on me the more of a reliable person you are the more freedom I have and because I'm willing to kill for the order and republic I get more freedom and because I have an affinity towards the dark side of the force they send me to planets shrouded in the dark side to investigate it and report my findings and I also collect stolen or lost artefacts"

Anakin seemed slightly interested but also bored and Padme then looked to his scar "what about your scar what happened?"

"I was sent to protect someone an official, a senator they hired a bounty hunter to kill me I had HK with me" he looked to the droid who spoke

"Statement: politician meatbag was a good warm up kill" said HK-47

"yeah HK killed the official for backstabbing me they were actually sending info and resources to the separatists so I eliminated the threat and before I beat the bounty hunter who was covered head to toe in Beskar armour and weapons he pulled out a spear and there it at me and dug in mw weirdly anyway every bounty hunter who comes after me I take their armour and weapons and then I use them for my droids and myself I mean HK here has his plating made of Beskar now and his blades in his arms are made of Beskar he is a running problem for Jedi or anyone with a lightsaber and he already was good at killing Jedi and anyone"

The conversations were continuing on and Padme was trying to get Kane to feel more emotions like she promised years ago as soon as she saw him she already started to try to make progress on her promise and she feels she is making progress but she doesn't know if he knows what love is.

After a few more hours Anakin and Padme had slept they had made it to Naboo and were headed for the capital and soon they were in front of the queen and her council Kane wasn't really paying attention as it isn't his job and soon the topic of his job came up with someone asking about the 'master Jedi's opinion' Padme was waiting for Kane to speak but Anakin did and then Padme spoke "Anakin is only a Padawan learner but Kane over their is a Jedi knight"

"hold on a minute-" Anakin began but was interrupted by Kane

"Anakin enough, I may not be your master but I outrank you and the best course of action is for the senator to give her opinion as she has fooled her assassins many times and she knows the planet better than us as she has lived here her whole life" spoke Kane and his words gave Padme a smile and the queen and Naboo council nodded at them while Anakin seemed annoyed at them.