Combat training

It has been a while since the master and apprentice duo of Mace Windu and Kane Shan have been in hyperspace, Kane is awake in the cockpit looking over the controls and making sure nothing is wrong while his master sleeps, his master has taught him some extra things he needed to know about spaceships that he didn't already know because of his knowledge from pod racing and him listening to the pilots from Naboo back before he was in the order.

Nothing of note happened whilst they were traveling and Kane was meditating using the force to replenish his energy to stay awake whilst also he was disassembling and reassembling his lightsaber and he was waiting for his masters presence to leave his room, through him doing all this you can tell he is highly proficient in the ways of the force.

Soon after a few hours his master had woken up and as Master Windu left his room Kane called out to him "hello master, so far nothing of note has happened and we haven't been contacted by the council yet so I believe we are free to make our way back at a normal pace, but we will be back to Corsucant in at least 3 hours"

Windu sighed "okay so you can sense my presence just by me entering a room good, and good on keeping us steady and I guess while we wait I can start to teach you form 1, so get into the hallway as this is mostly basic and about creating a foundation won't even need to activate the lightsaber for this makes it more complicated"

Both Jedi were in a spacious area on the ship and both had out their lightsabers but not activated and Windu began the lesson he taught him the footwork as that was mostly key in this lightsaber form and will be his foundation into the other forms after a while Kane was finding it easy and was going through the different poses, footwork and how to hold the lightsaber perfectly with good precision as well and Windu sighed 

"okay Kane we have been doing this for around two hours and you've pretty much got it all down, I'll teach you the footwork of form 2 and then we'll wrap it up and wait for when we get back to the temple then we can begin after we see the council or just Master Yoda"

Kane nodded and then he began teaching the footwork for form 2 which looked slightly like a dance or like a ballet dancer it had rhythm from the looks of it which looked slightly annoying to Kane and he expressed his opinion on the form.

"master I don't like this form it feels too much like I'm trying to dance, I can understand learning it but I won't use it most likely unless the situation requires it"

Windu sighed "eh whatever you say we're here anyway plus when we start training you'll have the blade on and we'll start from form 1 get the muscle memory going and we will also get you all the basics down in all forms and do sparing in each and then see which you like and we'll expand on all but more precise on the ones you like and hopefully find a way for you to combine your favourite forms together to be fluid"

Kane sighed "alright but I'm just saying I'm most likely to enjoy Ataru and Vaapad the most and Soresu is a needed requirement and everything else is just needed to understand at a mastered level of being consistent but those three I can take to bigger heights if I wish"

"alright then when we get back council then straight to learning all forms and then repeat them in sparing and after a few weeks or months get you in the sparing public room with other padawans or even Jedi knights and if you want as I myself am not that good in Ataru I can get Master Yoda to teach you if you wish of course"

"wait really Master Yoda?! of course I'll take that guys a walking fountain of wise wisdom of probably hundreds of years I mean he is older than Dooku and Dooku was born near the end of the high republic era right?" said Kane with a question as well

"oh yeah those guys are old and Yoda's race just grow slowly thats why they live for so long and they are naturally similar to yourself with the dark and light side of the force but none have ever turned to the dark side they're endurance of being corrupted is nothing to sneeze at" said Windu