𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐀𝐧𝐭 / 𝐁𝐮𝐠 𝐛𝐟𝐬

( tbh im inlove with these 2 )

SPIDER POV(?) :

As they were walking out of sluts Ant was talking to Malakai leaving Spider to follow behind them.

What Was was this feeling he was having? Watching them both infront of him he couldnt help but feel. jealous? no. maybe? WHATEVER

It wasnt like Malaki was stealing his boyfriend- BESTFRIEND, yk what it doesnt matter he was only thinking this im his head nobody can hear it.

It was just so weird, akwardly walking behind them, not talking to anyone. He would talk to Dusty but hes somewhere with Ameri or Harper or whoever the fuck he goes out with now. Finally  tho Malakai fucked off, so spider hurried his pace to stand next to his Ant.

He rested his hand around Ants shoulder which was easy to do because he was slightly shorter, He started pulling Ant closer to him in a protective kinda way.

"Whoa wants wrong with you?" Ant said. "Being a bit clingy now arnt you?" He smirked looking up at spider.

"Whatever" Spider replied lifting his hand to rub Ants head before putting it back down to rest on ant.

"Hey! My hair!" He playfully hit spider in the stomach then started trying to redo his hair quickly.

"Oi what do you think your doing?" Spider lifted Ants Beanie and held it up high. "You have to say sorry for hitting me"

"Stop give it back!" dragging out the p, he tried grabbing Spider arm and dragging it down to get his beanie back but it didnt work. "Fine fine im SORRY!"

"Hm. not good enough" Spider said before smirking slightly

"what do you mean?" Ant said confused

With a quick look around, seeing no one spider put his hand behind Ants head pulling his head closer and kissing his lips.

Ant froze, yeah he obviously liked Spider, asif that wasn't obvious the way he jumped on him and they always flirted, all that 'friendly' touching . He didnt expect him to like him back tho.

Spider got both hands into the beanie to scretch it kinda and shoved it back down onto ants head down past his eyes before moving back watching Ant quickly re-adjust his beanie and fix his hair, face pink.

He got back to his senses and looked up at spider "wait so.. You like me?" he said quietly

"What do you think?" Spider said wrapping his hands around Ants waist leaning closer.

Poor Ant was flustered he didnt know whay was happening but he wrapped his arms around ant's shoulders and pulled him down back into a kiss.

I guess you could call them, the bug boyfriends?