𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐒𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚

The way Sasha stared at Quinni. The way Quinni stared at Sasha. They were so inlove, Its adorable. They have the tooth-rotting adorable, healthy relationship.

The cuddling in the libary, the sneaking to the nurses office just to be in quite to talk and cuddle, The cute little after school/weekend dates.

Althought Quinni of course trusted Sasha she couldn't help but feel abit insecure since Sasha started getting closer with Missy again, yeah Quinni and Sasha would always hug, but now Sasha would always hug Missy aswell..

Yes Sasha could have friends but still, Quinni felt abit akward. she wasn't going to say anything tho, I mean, not until she saw the way Missy looks at Sasha when Sashas not looking.

She decided to say something after lesson, Afterrr talking to Darren and Amerie tho, she needed their advice.

—————— 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏

"Hey gorgous you ok?" Sasha gave a quick kiss on the cheek to Quinni.

"Yeah yeah everythings good! I just need to talk to Darren and Amerie about.. Umm.. Stuff! Yeah Stuff" Quinni spat out nervously, I mean, she was nervous but yeah,

"Okay meet me in the Libary when your done" One last kiss on the tip of the nose and she started walking away, Quinni kept watching because she saw Missy hurrying up to catch up with Sasha. Ugh. They was Missy walked closer to Sasha.

"Darren, Amerie!" Quinni walked upto them "I need advice" Quinni told them the whole situation slightly panicing, she started rambling on and the more she rambled the more she started overthinking.

"Hey, hey! Its okay, I mean Sasha and Missy have always been good friends but if your uncomfortable you should tell Sasha" Amerie said holding one of Quinnis hands.

"Yeah shes right, Sasha will understand dont worry" Darren smiled at hee before shooing her away to talk to Sasha

In the Libary Quinni spotted Sasha immediately and fast walked over to her and sat on the bean bag next to her.

"Hi Sasha, so i need to say this quick because i feel like if I say it slow then ill loose the confidence so here it is! I feel like you and Missy are getting close again and im just abit jealous I.. i dont know why bu-" Quinni was cut off by a soft kiss to the lips

"Aw dont be shy to tell me, im sorry, Ive noticed that Missy was getting abit close and those scary ass glares you gave her" Sasha jokes which made Quinni giggle abit "So i did talk to her and told her to back off a little"

That made Quinni smile, she wrapped her arms around Sasha and held her tight

"I love you Quinni"
"I love you too Sasha!"