𝑨𝒏𝒕 𝒙 𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 (𝒃𝒖𝒈 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒔)

request: Spencer ignores Ant.

"Hey Spider!" Ant ran up to spider trying to catch up. "You doing owt tonigh?" he got no response. not even a look his way.

"spider?" nothing.

"spider" ...
"spiderrrr" ...
"spider!" ...
"spider?" ...
"spencerrr.." ...
"spence?" ...
"Did i do something?" still no response. "please can you stop ignoring me.."

"Are you mad at me?" Now in truth spider was not mad at Ant at all. He could never be mad at Ant. Last night Dusty and spider were playing games at Spiders and Dusty was making fun about how Spider could not go one day with out Ant. Saying how Spider drops everything he's doing as soon as Ant there.

Ofcourse Spider denied it all saying he doesn't.

"You wanna bet on that one bro?" Dusty smirked

"Go on then." Spider paused the game looking at Dusty with one eyebrow raised

"$100 for you to go one day fully ignoring Ant. Like he's not even there at all" Dusty offered.

"Nah man atleast 200 yk how Ant can be."

"150." Dusty lowered

"Hmm. Yk what fine 150. Deal" And they both shook hands to seal it.

So now here Spider is not even glancing Ants way once. Ok maybe once.. or a couple times while Ant wasn't looking.

"Spider why are you ignoring me?" Ant stepped infront of him to stop him walking while Spider just simply looked over his head like Ant was invisible to him.

"Spider come on man!" Then spider just stepped around Ant and made his way over to Dusty where he fist bumped him and started talking to him.

It was like that the whole day Ant kept trying to ask spider what was wrong and to speak to him and got no response which only stressed him out and ofcourse Spider felt bad for him but once he got the money he could explain it all to Ant and share some of the money with him. So win win right?

What Spider did not like the most though was how Malakai was taking advantage of the situation and speaking to Ant and giving him a hug whenever he saw him. He would never do that if Spider was there.

Especially when it came to lunch and Ant was walking around talking to Malakai which made spider just a bit pissed off. Dusty seemed to notice tho. Tbf How could he not?

"Man chill it's just one day. Your basically half way done and then you get to go back to Ant and pick him up in your arms or shit."

"What are you on about pick him up in my arms?" Spider turned his head to Dusty

"You just seem awfully jealous to see him walking around and hugging some other guy. To be honest man you seem awfully possessive of him." Dusty laughed not realising how pissed Spider was

"Fuck off i'm not possessive of him or whatever else"

"Really? Remember that one time i tried to give Ant a hug because he looked upset and you basically pushed me away, almost punched me and then dragged Ant away to wherever"

"Yeah cause you'd probably do something stupid and make him feel worse!" Spider yelled abit too loud.

"Chill chill. All i'm saying is it looks like you have a little thing for him and if it helps he has a thing for you too"

"Whatever man." Spider calmed himself down before looking back at them. It wasn't that obvious. Right?

Now Spider was pissed. Ant had stopped trying to get him to talk to him and just laughing and walking around with Malakai.

When it came to sluts Ant didn't even try sit next to spider instead just walking over a different desk with Malakai.

Fucking Malakai.

At the end of sluts they was all walking out except Spider. He couldn't watch them go basically hand in hand anymore so he waited for Malakai to leave so it would just be him and Ant. Ant didn't even realise he was there before he was pulled back and the door was locked behind him.

"Spider what the fuck man?" Ant said abit startled at what spider had done.

"What's up with you going and hanging out with Malakai all day?"

"What's up with me? What's up with you! You've been ignoring me not speaking to me at all so when Malakai came over and actually spoke to me i thought i'd just hang out with Malakai!"

"Right listen" Spider put his hands on ants shoulders " It was a bet i had with Dusty. If i ignored you the whole day i'd get £150 and then i would tell you and give you some of the money but i can't stand seeing you going off with him.."

"What's wrong with Malakai?" Ant questioned ignoring everything else.

"Well he's clearly into you.  He's been hugging you and shit like that all day i don't like it." Spider said rolling his eyes

"Yeah so what if he's into me? I can still hangout with him, especially if your ignoring me" Ant crossed his arms looking up at spider.

"Ant your not getting it.." Spider moved his hands down Ants sides before they stayed on his waist "I don't want him making any moves on you and then you going and falling for him" He tried pulling Ant closer just for Ant to step back which obviously spider followed him back.

Ant uncrossed his arms this time stepping back and everytime Ant would step back Spider would step forward until Ants back was met with the wall and he was trapped inbetween the wall and Spider with Spiders hands still on his waist. This time Spider stepped forward until he was in Ants space.

"Well you've failed the bet so i guess none of us get any money." Ant said feeling abit akward tho he did move his arms up to rest on spiders shoulders.

"Yeah oh well. Doesn't matter just as long as your not walking away with Malakai" Spider leaned his head forward. Now they was so close they could literally feel eachovers breaths on their face. He was waiting for Ant to finish it off and to make them final move. Which eventually he realised and move forward so that now they was kissing. Which might of turned into abit of a make out session. Luckily nobody walked in on them.

Now they was both happy knowing that the other liked them back.