𝑨𝒏𝒕 𝒙 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒊

𝑻𝑾 : mentions on abuse so if this affects you please take care of yourself!

To put it short. Ant felt like shit. Total Shit.

He had none stop arguments at home because he had come out as bisexual to his parents. The arguments had got so bad. They even started hitting him.

School was his escape. Well until Spider started acting like a dick shouting at Ant, getting mad at him over little things. Starting pointless arguments with him.

He couldn't take it no more. He decided to go by himself. As much as he hated it.

He sat on his own on the step just mindlessly scrolling in his phone.

"Hey can i sit with you?" Someone had said snapping Ant out of his scrolling. He looked up to see Malakai looking down at him worried.

"Sure man" Ant replied scooting over on the small step  and leaning against the wall.

"It's weird seeing you on your own your normally with Spider or Dusty.

"Yeah well what can i say their both pricks." Ant looked down at the floor hugging himself.

Malakai saw how upset Ant was and decided to scoot closer to him and put his arm around Angs shoulder. Ant was grateful for Malakai being there with him and instead of resting his head on the cold hard warm he instead moved and rested it on Malakai's chest letting out a few tears.

"Yk what fuck them you don't need Spider anymore you got me! Ant and Malakai the new duo!" Malakai hugged ant abit tight while smiling brigthtly at him " It might not sound as good as Spider and Ant but whatever" He laughed

His laugh was contagious. It was nice to listen to the. Eventually Ant let out a little laugh. It was nice with Malakai. Ant knew that Malakai wasn't a horrible person that would bring up your weaknesses in an argument. That's what Ant liked about him.

——

It had been 2weeks now. Ant and Malakai only got closer and closer and now was known as the new duo. Out with Spider and Ant and in with Malakai and Ant. Who knew tho, these 2 looked like they had sommet more going on between them. The little blushes they'd cover when they accidentally touched or made eye contact on accident.

Ant would always caught Malakai staring at him. It made him laugh because Malakai got so embarrassed he'd even turn abit pink. Ant loved it tho, it wasn't the same 'judging you' stare he got from others. It was sweet and.. loving?

One day after class Ant and Malakai were walking out of SLTS when Spider came upto them.

"Oi. What the fucks your deal? You're not answering me man what's up with you" He said angrily pushing Ant back away from Malakai.

"Fuck off Spencer." Ant said pushing him out of his personal space. Spider got angrier he grabbed his wrist and kept a hold on it.

"Just what the fuck-" Spider couldn't finish his sentence, he was pushed to the ground by you guessed it a pissed off Malakai.

"Leave him alone he clearly doesn't wanna speak to you." Malakai said angrily putting his arm infront of Ant protecting him abit.

It was the first time Ant felt fully safe. He was love struck. Looking at Malakai protecting him. It didn't seem like such a big deal but he genuinely felt so happy.

Spider got up off the floor "tch whatever." and he walked off leaving the two on there own.

"You okay Ant?" Malakai turned around and got a unexpected but nice hug from Ant. Malakai smiled and wrapped his arms around Ants waist in return.

"Thankyou" Is all Ant said holding onto Malakai

"Ofcourse." Malakai replied. "Hey why don't you come over to my house for the night? Could be fun"

"yeah i'll have to ask and get my stuff tho.."

"yeah ofcourse. ill come with tho to make sure your safe." Malakai said in a calm tone still holding onto Ant

And if ant wasn't totally inlove before he was now.

"Sick! let's go!" Ant said letting go and grabbing Malkaias hand and they both walked out the school together.

——

They made it to Ants and quickly Ant pushed Malakai around the corner.

"Wait here please don't come near the house" Ant said before turning around and going inside.

It wasn't hard to hear the shouting from his house. Malakai was scared for Ant but he didn't wanna go round infront of his house and try look in. It wasn't his place to do so unless Ant wanted to. Still it didn't stop him from thinking about it and worrying.

After a few minutes Ant came out with a backpack. For now he was holding it by the handle about to put it on until Malakai stopped him and took the backpack.

"It's okay Malakai i can hold-" Before Ant had finished Malakai simply said "No don't worry about it your my guest after all" and put on his backpack carrying it for him. After that he reached his hand out as a sign for Ant to hold it.

Ant looked back to check nobody could see him and then turned back around and held his hand.

——

They finally got to Malakais house abit late. They went upto Malakais room and put Ants stuff down.

"Do you wanna get some food and then we can come back up here and watch a movie?" Malakai said already preparing to order pizza.

"Hell yeah!" Ant replied throwing his hands up and going downstairs, Malakai let out a chuckle and followed him downstairs where they sat in the living room and watched random TV programs.

After abouts 20minuets someone knocked on the door. Ant and Malakai both got up to answer the door. Ant turned the TV off before assuming they would be eating in the kitchen. Malakai took the pizza off the man after paying him and walked to the kitchen Ant following behind.

Malakai got opened the pizza both and the delicious smell hit them both. Ants belly started rumbling and they both giggled. "Guess i am really hungry"

"Well cmon let's eat." Malakai smiled sitting down at the kitchen table, Ant sitting next to him.

They didn't managed to eat it all so after they closed the box and left it on the side for now and went up into Malakais room to watch movies.

"You got anything in mind?" Malakai said sitting on his bed

"yeah but i feel like a little child if i say" Ant rubbed his neck akwardly

"Hmm by any chance would you wanna watch disney movies? Because if so heck yeah! I love them" Malakai smiled at him and then turned his head to the TV putting disney up.

Ant smiled happily and sat next to malakai and they started talking about what movie to put on.
(it was tangled guys i love tangled!!!)

"You know I didn't take you as a disney movie kinda guy" Malakai said turning his head to Ant.

"well yeah but don't you think the lantern scene is so beautiful i'd love to experience it!" Ant smiled happily watching it.

"Yeah it is beautiful" Malakai said still looking at Ant.

Ant turned his head to look at Malakai when he noticed him already staring at him. He had just processed what malakai had said and started blushing.

They were holding eye contact when they both started leaning in as their lips finally met.