𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒙 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆

"Don't be a dick just let me have a wristband Spencer!!" Amerie shouted trying to get his attention.

"How bout you suck MY dick?" Spider said smugly "Then you can go write it on your wall" he bounced the ball away.

Amerie froze when he said that. She was sure her face were bright red by now. The image of her and Spider. Well last time didn't go so well.

Spider went over to Ant and whispered something in his ear and looked over at Amerie.

"Hey you can have mine if you want" Malakai jogged over taking the wrist band off. He was just trying to be nice he didn't really think of her as more then a friend.

"Aww are you sure? Thankyou Malakai" She took the wrist band off him and put it on her own wrist before happily walking out the gym.

"Dude did you see that?" Spider said angrily to Ant.

"See what" Ant started looking around the gym wondering what he was on about.

"Fucking Malakai. He gave her a wrist band"

"So what? you can just tell the bouncer guy to not let her in" Ant said taking a sip of his water

"No Ant you don't get it MALAKAI gave AMERIE my- nevermind HIS wristband!" Spider said trying to get Ant to figure it out. Which looked like it worked because Ant made a face of realisation

"Oh so basically your down bad" Ant said

"Fuck off dude" Spider stormed angrily out the gym on the look for Amerie. She couldn't of gotten that far in the space of 2 minutes.

He saw her closing her locker so he speed walked down and waited for her locker to close so he can put his hands either side of her. Trapping her between him and the lockers.

She turned around confused before seeing spider.

"What? I don't get why you hate me so much! Why are you this pissed about me getting a wrist band" Amerie said getting annoyed herself.

"I'm not bothered by you getting the wrist band it's WHO you got it off" He said

"What do you mean? You got sommet again Malakai?" She said crossing her arms.

"I'm just saying he's clearly inlove with you or shit and it's pussing me off." He said moving a hand to hold her chin.

"Ehh? Oh!" Amerie realised what he was getting at and uncrossed her arms leaning closer to spider.

They both started leaning in slowly before their lips connected. It was perfect. He moved his hands down to hold her waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Perfect.