𝑨𝒏𝒕 𝒙 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒊

"You know it's weird to say but Ant wasn't actually all bad" Malakai said

It was the 5 of them sat on the rocks near the sea. Malakai, Quinni, Darren, Harper and Amerie.

"Random.. What makes you say that?" Darren said. They all looked over at Malakai confused

"Well he was a good mate and it was strange because he never seemed to want to actually do anything that Spider and Dusty suggested."

"Gotta hand it to him, Ant was actually really nice to me" Harper said

"Hmm maybe we should invite him to our new hangout spot. Then it'll be an even number!" Quinni said with her bright smile. Bless her she's so cute.

"Ooo yeah that would be nice we'll talk to him tomorrow in sluts" Amerie agreed.

The next day it was near the end of school but they all had sluts to go to. When they walked in happy and giggling they saw Ant sat alone in the back while Spider and Dusty were on the table next to him laughing away at whatever.

As normal Darren sat next to Quinni while Amerie and Harper sat together. Malakai decided to go next to Ant so he wouldn't be on his own

"Hey Ant, how you doing?" Malakai put his arm around Ants shoulders shaking him abit

"I'm good" Ant smiled but you could tell it was fake. Well Malakai could tell.

"You sure? What's up" Malakai took his hand off Ants shoulder but still stayed close to him

"Nothing i'm good" and with that the teacher walked in.

~~~~~

Halfway through the lesson Ant had his head down on the table fast asleep. Dusty and Spider didn't even glance his way but for Malakai he couldn't keep his eyes off him. Normally Ant was focused on the lesson, he might make jokes or talk to others sometimes but he would still listen. Even if it was dumb sluts.

~~~~~~

After the lesson everyone was walking out, even Spider and Dusty walked off. It was just Malakai and Ant in the room, well an asleep Ant.

"Hey wake up sleeping beauty" Malakai said gently shaking Ant awake

"Huh? Oh sorry Malakai guess i'm just really tired. Ant looked around to an empty classroom then looked at where Spider and Dusty sat. When he saw they was gone he frowned

"hey hey don't frown, why don't you come with us? We have this cute little spot where we all sit at!" Malakai smiled at Ant getting up and waiting for him.

"Are you sure? I think the others hate me-"

"Nonsense! You joking? Ofcourse they don't hate you how could they hate such a pretty boy like you" It was only when he finished when he realised what he said and blushed looking away

Ant looked down with pink cheeks "Well if your sure they won't mind i'd love to come with you" Ant got up still looking kind of down but because of this he almost walked into the door

"Heyy watch out" Malakai pulled him out of the way and decided to hold Ants hand out the classroom which only made there faces more hotter

When they both walked out of SLUTs the others were wait in for them.

"Cmon cuties time to go to our spot!" Darren said holding Ameries and Quinnis hands up while Harper was holding Ams other hand.

Both Malakai's and Ant laughed abit but were still holding hands walking abit behind the rest. They passed Spider and Dusty on the way which Spider only raised an eyebrow wondering why Ant was with them AND holding hands with Malakai. They all ignored them tho even Ant trying his best to not even look at Spider.

Ant and Spider had been friends for awhile now but only recently Ant saw how bad of a friend spider was and how tiring it was to know him.

They all got to their spot sat down in their usual order except there was one more person there. Now it went Ant, Malakai, Quinni, Darren, Amelie and Harper.

Now there was no 5th wheel. All they had to do now was get Ant and Malakai together. Which looked like it would be pretty easy. With Ant already resting his head on Malakai's story and Malakai's arm around Ant.