𝑨𝒏𝒕 𝒙 𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓

(again😼)

"Hey Am, thanks for the party but I might go now" Ant said worrying about his Parents. They cud go mad if he was late.

"Noo Ant you gotta stayyy!" Spider yanked his arm pulling him back, resting his body on the back of Ant.
And how could Ant say no to Spider?

"Fine fine. What is there to do tho?"

"HEY EVERYONE! Were playing Spin the bottle, CMON!" Amerie shouted waving everyone to follow here

Everyone was sat in a massive circle with a cheap emply glass beer bottle in the middle of them all. First Ig was Amerie, It landed on Harper. Lucky her.

Then Harper, It landed on Darren. It was only a quick kiss on the cheek and then it was done.

Next it was Darren, luckily for him it landed on Cash. Now it was only a quick little peck but oh they wanted more.

Cash spun and It landed on who else? Missy
Now they didnt really know eachover so once again a kiss on the cheek.

Missy spun and she got Quinnie. Now It was akward because it was Missys best friends ex but was Sasha here? No. A kiss on the lips. It lasted abit longer then she ment for but It was amazing.

Anyway Quinnie spun and she got Ant. They were close mates but nobody reslly knew so they kissed on the lips but it was ok, they were box attracted VERY different people.

Now Ant, Ant spun the bottle and can you guess who he got?
Amerie.

Bet you wasnt expecting that. But what you wouldnt expect is that Spider leaned forward grabbing the bottle and pointing it to himself.

Ant turned pink looking up at Spider to see that he was getting closer until he was sat right infront of him. The smell of alcohol in his breath.

As the gap closed between the two Ant couldnt help but close his eyes and place his hands on the side of Spiders head pulling him closer.

Then the gap closed, Spiders lips on him. It felt amazing, like 1000 firworks inside his belly all at once. maybe that sounds scary but its not. Its quite amazing actually. Spider pushed fordsard deepening the kiss getting right inbetween Ants legs and wrapping his arms around his waist. Ant must of not realised his mouth open until Spider slipped in his tounge

"Hey hey hey break it up now!" Malakai said laughing. While everyone else was sat there with there jaws on the floor. The two pulled apart and Spider just simple leaned forward resting his head on Ants shoulder. Occasionally leaving little kisses.