Ch.6: Drunk Confessions

A DRAMATIC TURN OF EVENTS: SHADOW AND AMY ARE STILL SECRETLY DATING? AND SONIC FINDS OUT?!!

Stupid Tabloids.

Sonic was right. They were watching.

The paparazzi had taken pictures of her and Shadow on the cruise. People still think that they were dating even when Shadow confirmed on his Bitter account that they were just co-workers.

But of course, the people still had their speculations.

"It's not the first time they make tabloids. They used to write about us all the time before too, remember?"

Sonic is as excited as he could be to finally touch the ground again. He wants to run and start exploring again on an island he has yet to explore completely. He was on Acorn Island once, for a war. Now he is here for peace.

"Don't worry too much about it."

Amy smiles at the blue hedgehog and he smiles back as they slowly walk down the ramp of the cruise to the port.

They expected people to be there but not to this extent. There were posters of their faces, cameras, and flowers thrown at them.

"Sonic marry me!"

"Amy have my kids!"

"Sticks step on me!"

"Tails come check my plane!"

"Knuckles carry me!"

They are surprised by the amount of security there is, the people and the cameras, and the amount of support that they were receiving. And one question raises ...

"All of this support ... and we are still getting paid minimum wage?"

They better start reading the contracts for next time. Regardless, as they walk down the ramp and greet the fans, a black limousine is waiting for them. As they almost reach the limousine, the entire crowd goes silent. Of course, this gets the attention of the Sonic Team.

It's Shadow the Hedgehog, wearing a black leather jacket and shades which made all the girls and some guys fangirl and scream in excitement.

Quickly enough, a black van pulls behind the limousine. The door opens and Mia, Shadow's manager, comes out of it.

"We have your hotel reserved and your bike will be waiting there for you as well," Mia says as she guides Shadow to the car as quickly as possible. The crowd could break the metal barriers any second.

"Did anyone ride my bike here?" Shadow asks as he passes by Sonic Team, pretending they don't exist.

"Of course not," Mia responds.

"Good, I don't want anyone touching my bike."

Shadow lets his manager go first into the van and then he goes in. Probably the first time showing his gentlemanly side to the public.

After that, they drove off.

.

.

.

They were all given individual rooms in the castle. Yet, they have not met the Queen. Something about 'making it formal' because 'royal protocol'

It is exciting, except for Sonic, no one has ever met the Queen before.

Amy wonders what to wear for tomorrow. Her usual fighting clothes? Or something more formal? Maybe she should ask Sticks what she will be wearing tomorrow. But knowing her, Sticks doesn't really care and will wear whatever she feels comfortable with.