Ch.2: A Beach Episode

There was a lot of thinking that needed to be done by the pink hedgehog. Not that she doubted her writing skills, she could write a lovely story about Shadow and her if it wasn't because she barely knew anything about Shadow.

There wasn't much to work with either his character only appeared in one episode. And so, more research needed to be done.

Also that this would be the first time in which she would write about herself and another character that wasn't Sonic. Did it make her feel a bit uncomfortable? Yes. Did she care? Not at all.

The Fanfictioner was a good follower of her work and an old one too nonetheless. Now, she felt obliged to write a good story for the Mobian. Probably she needed to send a message to The Fanfictioner and ask them for more details.

"Oh, well I guess I can clear my thoughts tomorrow when I go to the beach," Amy thought as she closed down her laptop. She picks up her phone as she cuddles away in her bed, with mountains of pillows and blankets.

The pink hedgehog didn't hesitate to open up Xiscord, and send a message to the Fanfictioner.

"ARoseWithoutTorns#0923: Hi! I received your prompt request! I am super excited to start writing. Although to be honest, I've never written Amy with another character romantically. Would you tell me what you find so interesting about their dynamic? I just want to know more or less the type of story you want to read."

Amy reads it one more time before hitting the 'send' button. She was already tired and she closed her eyes to get some rest. Tomorrow was going to be a fun day and she was looking forward to it. Being on the beach and writing, just a nice relaxing day.

As relaxing as the Sonic Team could be.

.

.

.

The waves of the sea crashed on the coast as they took away sad to retrieve back to the ocean. It was nice playing around the beach, volleyball and eating cold fruits. Amy loved spending time with her friends but at the moment she felt frustrated. Sitting on a towel with an umbrella above her and her laptop in front of her, she didn't have any ideas on how to start her story.

And the thing is that she wanted to start already because she had other stories request pilling up.

"Hey, Ames!" Sonic yelled to get the pink hedgehog's attention. They have been waiting for Amy to join the volleyball field but was too focused on her computer to even pay attention to them.

"Did she hear me or ignored me?" Sonic keeps his eyes on Amy while the rest of his friends were spread across the field. "Well, this is getting frustrating ... I also want her attention-"

The blue bur immediately regretted his words as he looks at his friends giving him a teasing smile.

"I mean, we all want her attention don't we? She's being on her computer for the longest time now,"

"Yeah ... Anyways," Sticks didn't know what was more embarrassing. Sonic pretending that he didn't feel anything for Amy or just the aura around them whenever something awkward happened between the two. "Amy! Come play with us!"

After 30 minutes of not being able to write anything down on her laptop, Amy decided that maybe having a small break would empty her mind and make her have better ideas later on.

She closed her laptop and ran towards his friends who were waiting for her.

"Sorry guys, I didn't hear you," the pink one says as she placed herself in the field.

"It's fine, lets just play!"

Amy was ready, there was nothing better than to play a friendly volleyball game with her friends. The ocean breeze touching her face and the soft sand underneath her.