"How about another?..." (Toddler)

After seeing her precious baby boy tucked up in bed, snuggled into his pillow, and clutching onto his favourite little stuffed animal, Phoenix contentedly exit Andrés' bedroom and gently closed the door with a happy sigh. Her favourite thing to do was to see her sweet baby dali peaceful and content, and it was clear for anyone to see that her and Palermo were extraordinary at bringing that to Andrés. They were amazing parents and always tried to do their best and give their son the best life they possibly could; full of love, happiness and things he desired; and of course that wouldn't be hard with how much money they possessed.

Gently padding back to her own bedroom, she pressed through the door and found her other baby relaxed and watching his absolute favourite series. Smiling full of love, she made her way round to her side of the bed.

In the meantime, Palermo asked,

"How's Andrés?"

"He's fine," Phoenix giggled softly, "He looks exactly like you when he's sleeping."

"How so?" Palermo questioned, amused, as Phoenix climbed into bed next to him.

"I don't know. He just does. I think it's how he curls up and the way he lays." Phoenix explained, "Although, he does drool a little."

Palermo chuckled and said,

"Well, he definitely gets that from you."

Phoenix blushed and agreed, whilst rolling her eyes slightly,

"Well, yeah, I guess."

As Palermo began to put his hand on Phoenix's hip, to pull her closer, she immediately cooperated and pushed her head into the crook of Palermo's neck. She nibbled all over his sweet spots . Martín, who was loving every single part of this, melted into her touch, and delicate moans began to leave his lips. In a reward of her pleasuring gesture, Palermo squeezed her butt tightly and groaned a horny 'fuck' into her ear.

"Martín" Phoenix whispered, smiling.

"Mmhm?" Palermo answered, Phoenix's touch still taking over his body.

With her leg now tightly wrapping around his waist, Phoenix smirked,

"I want another baby."

Now slightly pulling away, Martín lifted up Phoenix's chin and made her look into his eyes. They were full of shock and confusion when Phoenix's only showed hope and slyness.

"Are you serious?" Palermo asked, surprised.

Nodding as excited as a puppy, she agreed and bit her lip, desperate to know what Martín had to say next.

~If you liked, please vote and give me a follow~

Words:407