Kissing Boys (Toddler)

Today's afternoon was an amazing afternoon to have a delightful afternoon tea with friends in your back garden. And because Palermo and Phoenix thought that too, they decided to invite their friends over for that very occasion. Without hesitation, Manila, Helsinki, Professor, Lisbon, Stockholm, Denver, and Cincinnati came over, but unfortunately, the absence of Rio and Pamplona was present, because sadly they already had plans.

Whilst chilling and appreciating the sunshine, the gang enjoyed their chat with friends whilst digging into their little picnic they had set up, full of fruits and nuts. Stockholm, Denver, Palermo, and Phoenix all had a conversation between them sat at the garden table, whilst The Professor, Lisbon, Manila, and Helsinki all had their talk, stood over on the grass.

Digging into a mango, Palermo was once again shocked at how the taste that entered his tongue was something he adored so much. Turning to Phoenix, he asked her to try some, but as he did, he also noticed Denver brushing his thumb across a large scar on Monica's thigh.

"Fuck, how did you get that scar?" He asked Stockholm, full of curiosity and surprise.

Denver and Stockholm then turned to each other, both with different looks across their faces. Stockholm's was full of happiness and memory, but Denver's was half joy and half guilt.

Turning back to look at Palermo, Denver answered,

"That...is how we met."

"What do you mean?" Palermo asked, growing very confused and even more curious.

Seeing the expression across Palermo's face made Phoenix giggle. It was funny how he looked so confused as he had mango squashed into one of his cheeks. He looked a bit like a befuddled hamster.

"Andrés told Denver to go and kill her when he found the cellphone in her panties," Phoenix told him.

"But instead, he shot me in the thigh," Stockholm added.

"To save her life." Denver finished, "I shot her in the thigh...to save her life."

Still a little confused, Palermo then asked,

"But, how did shooting her in the thigh save her life?"

"Well, Berlin thought I was dead because of all the blood it created," Stockholm told him.

"And because of how great of an actress she was." Phoenix added, smiling.

"And then when Berlin told me to get rid of the body, I hid her in a vault so he wouldn't find her." Denver explained.

Palermo then nodded his head in a sense of understanding and then reached for the grapes he found sitting in the middle of the table.

"Where's Andréa?"

Grapes were Andréa's favourite snack. She absolutely adored them. She would do anything for them. Phoenix believes that she would even choose them over her mummy and daddy.

Turning around, María checked if her daughter was still with Manila. However, she wasn't, so it made her believe that she would be in the playhouse.

"Isn't she in the playhouse with Cincinnati?" Stockholm wondered as she turned her head in the direction of the playhouse.

"Yeah, she could be, actually." Phoenix agreed.