"My Tired Little Babies" (Toddler)

Feeling smitten, lovestruck, and contentedly emotional, Phoenix found herself lost whilst gazing at her beautiful boyfriend's facial features, tracing them over with a gentle finger. Feeling softly crushed, she accepted the love her body was receiving as she heard Palermo lightly snore into a shirt she borrowed from him.

He was exhausted. Palermo had spent the whole day with The Professor going over old plans they made together with Berlin and Phoenix. Papers, blackboards, and blueprints were all he saw all day, and even though he enjoyed it so much, it wore him out. As soon as he walked through the door, Phoenix noticed the fatigue expression upon his face, and as soon as she offered to take him into her arms, he agreed with no complaints.

And he didn't move. Hasn't now, didn't then. There he was, adorably snorting into her shirt as she watched him with her love-poisoned eyes, never regretting for a second that she fell in love with him.

The only thing that made her pull her eyes away from him was her sweet, fragile Andréa. Watching how she played with her toys, she noticed Palermo enter her cheeks as she pulled a grumpy baby face. Making Phoenix giggle, Andréa turned and looked at her mama with a happy smile. Well, she was smiling until she started to flap her arms around with excitement, that she ended up accidentally hitting herself in the face with one of her play toys. Her face now going from joyful to unsettled, the baby dalí began to make a fuss as tears started to form in her eyes.

Panic flooded Phoenix as she became cautious of Andréa's approaching screams waking up her sleeping amor. Attempting to calm her down before she went for it, María cooed her over to her side as she believed a cuddle might help.

Surprisingly, Andréa bit her quivering bottom lip and ran over to her mother before the unwanted tears began to fall. This shocked Phoenix because she knew that both her and Palermo would have cried out, not caring who would have been affected in the process. Still, Andréa didn't. However, Andréa's mother did have a colossal soft spot for Martín, so who could say that she hadn't passed it onto her daughter too.

As Phoenix watched her fragile baby girl snuggle into her side, she kissed her forehead and became once again stunned that she grew that gorgeous little princess inside of her. Well, half-stunned, Phoenix was quite the princess herself back in the past, and Palermo is definitely a handsome prince.

María then once again, kissed Andréa's forehead and then she did the same to Palermo's. She softly sighed as she decided to take a nap with her little family whilst feeling loved, blessed, and fortunate.

~If you liked, please vote and give me a follow~

Words:478