"My Boys" (Toddler)

After spending the whole day with Stockholm and Lisbon, Phoenix came home, and the first thing she did was immediately start searching for her boys. Whilst Phoenix had been out for the day, Palermo told her that him, Andrés and Ohio would all have a guys' day and have some fun at home. María obviously agreed and went out and had fun with no worries, but now she was back home, and the only thing she wanted to do was receive cuddles from her three baby boys.

Usually, when she came back home, she would be drowned by barks from her puppy, hugs from her son, and kisses from her boyfriend, but today, she had her head above water and it confused her.

"Martín!? Andrés!?"

Calling those two names out reminded her of so much of her past. So many years ago, she would call out those two names no matter what situation she was in; and still, years later, with Andrés de Fonollosa gone, she was still doing the same thing.

Receiving no reply, Phoenix began to take a look around. Seeing all of the rooms downstairs empty, she decided to take her search upstairs, still calling her boyfriend's name out as she went.

After checking a few rooms, she checked her bedroom, and there she found her babies. Stepping closer to them, she realised that they were all fast asleep, snuggled up to one another. One of the happiest smiles grew on Phoenix's face, and she instantly lit up.

Martín was resting on his back, with his arm drooped over Andrés' torso and Ohio was curled up next to them both. Andrés and Martín slept almost the exact same, except for the fact that Andrés drooled a little like Phoenix did.

"My boys." Phoenix smiled blissfully, feeling more heartfelt than she had ever done before.

~If you liked, please vote and give me a follow~

Words:319