~2~

Meeting Daiki

"Papa!" I little voice said running into the room

"Papa!" I little voice said running into the room. The man's eyes lit up once he heard the voice. He stood up and walked over to the child. The kid opened his arms and he picked him up.

Yami walked back over to his chair and sat down with his child on his arms.

"Who are you?" the child asked in the cutest voice ever. I smiled and prepared to answer but his dad spoke up before I could.

"Daiki this is your potential babysitter, we were having a conversation," he said. The child nodded and focused his blue eyes on my e/c ones.

"What's your name?" he asked. I smiled. "My name is Y/N" the kid whispered the name trying to correct his pronunciation of the name.

"Y/n!" he said out loud. I let out a big smile at his cuteness. "That's correct! Y/N!" I said. He look at his dad with a big smile and his dad smiled back.

"Do you have any questions for y/n, Daiki?" he asked. Daiki paused placing his tiny hands on his chin while humming. "Yup!" he said.

"Who's your favorite pup in paw patrol?" he said. I thought for a second before answering. "My favorite pup is (favorite pup)" I said. He gasped "well my favorite is rocky!" I smiled.

"Do you like Spongebob?" he asked. I laughed. "Of course I like SpongeBob!" he clapped his hands.

"You like cartoons?" he asked excitedly. "Of course!" I said.

He looked back at his dad with a smile. "Do you want her to be your babysitter dai?" he asked. Daiki nodded his head while bouncing. His dad laughed and looked at me.

"If daiki likes you then I have no choice but to hire you" he said while standing up. I gave the man a big smile while standing up with him. "Thank you sir!" he smiled.

"Call me yami." I nodded and followed him out of the room. "Me and daiki are going to give you a tour of the residents, and we'll discuss when you'll start. I nodded.

The house was big and had many rooms. They all had a dark color theme and was decorated with many pictures and art pieces. While looking around the house daiki talked with me about all of his favorite foods and cartoons while you did the same. He eventually crawled from his dads arms to your own.

During the tour you could tell that daiki was getting sleepy so you would softly pat his back as he talked about his favorite things. The last room that we walked to was daikis own room. Before we walked in yami grabbed daiki and laid him down. Yami sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed the kids back until he fell asleep while he kept his eyes on me.

He glanced my up and down as I stood next to the book case in the kids room. His stare made me nervous, he knew it. "Can you start tomorrow?" he asked. I nodded. He stood up and placed a hand on my shoulder. "We're going to have a good time working together Ms. Y/N," he said with a smirk. "I hope so, I said as I followed him out of the room.

My bad for disappearing for so long😭 I been chilling