~6~

How the hell can club go so wrong?

Unedtited

Unedtited

Sorry for any mistakes

YAMI POV

10:30 pm

Me and my friends sat in our own VIP section of the club. We were all tipsy some of us with women at our sides, some of us alone. My friends were currently on the topic of relationships and me being the only one who was both married and divorced obviously became the main topic of discussion.

"No dumbasses, I have a child at home! I can't just run off with some random woman just to get my dick wet!" I said putting my cigarette out.

"Isn't that nanny there?" jack asked putting a blunt up to his lips. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my seat.

"It's not "that nanny" it's y/n. And my son at least needs to see his father when he wakes up in the morning since I'm not there to put him to sleep" I said. They scoffed.

I wasn't expecting them to understand. They didn't have kids, at least not any that they knew of. Well, Nozel was more understanding about this topic. He had a little sister to take care of.

"Come on dude at least drink some more. Y/N won't get mad if you come home drunk! She told you to have fun" Nacht said taking a hit of Jack's blunt. Suddenly my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was y/n. I answered the phone and listened as her soft voice came through.

"Yami...can you hear me?" she whispered. I hummed and she let out a little okay.

"I need to borrow some clothes," she said softly to the phone. She needed to borrow my clothes. Mine. I'm glad that I wasn't home. I hadn't had a woman wear my clothes in so long that I'm sure that seeing her in them would set me off.

"That's fine. Just go to my room and grab what you need" I said calmly.

"Can you tell me where to look? I don't wanna go snoopin' aroun'" she said in her cute accent. I noticed that Daiki even tried to mock her accent. He liked it too. I chuckled.

"Go in my room and look in the basket on my bed and grab whatever," I said. I heard her footsteps all the way to my room and she muttered there it is.

"Okay so I grabbed this white t-shirt and some boxers is that okay?" she asked. I bit my lip. Forcing myself not to form a thought about my son's hot nanny.