~9~

After the fact

I'm back

Short chap
—————————————-

That night Me and Yami drank and talked all night. That man was a huge flirt while Tipsy. I swear that my coochie was meowing loudly. His large hand would rest on my knee, grip my shoulder, whisper things into my ear, look me up and down. He was too damn fine.

He was a huge gossip too. I never thought that a man like this would be so sassy but he definitely was. He was talking so much shit about his baby momma, her girlfriend, and telling me all the tea about his friends who were all rich by the way. We even got a little background on each other.

He told me about his life back in Japan, about his little sister who still lives out there and about his cousin who strangely looks a lot like him. He told me about how he would go fishing all alone, and how he liked to draw. The man even sat there and drew me.

I watched as his eyes lingered on some parts before going back to the paper. How he would touch my face to "get a a feel of what he's drawing". How he smiled at the picture when it was done. He was so damn fine. And even more so when he was all laid-back and relaxed. I was honestly gaining a little crush.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

It was the next day now. Daiki was still with his crazy ass momma but Yami insisted I came over with him to help him go shopping for things that Daiki might like with him, his excuse was that his nanny should know what he likes. Now me and this large man were waking around a supermarket as we talked absolutely nothing about his son for the most part.

"You like these?" Yami asked, showing me a bulk box of chips. We had been shopping a lot for daiki and the house but it seemed that he was also shopping for me. I could've sworn that he was filling up the house with things that I liked also. Hell, it wasn't my money that I was spending! I smiled and said yea as he threw them into the cart. After we finished with groceries we went over to the furniture store.

"Why are we here Yami?" I asked as he opened my door for me. The man threw his cig to the grown, stepping on it before excheling the smoke with a smile.

"I wanna redecorate my house but I ain't too good at it, need second opinions" Yami muttered as he shit the door behind me. God his voice was hot. Deep and powerful but oh so gentle. This couldn't be the same man who was calling his baby mother everything but a child of god. I'm his defense that the woman did traumatize him.

"Damn, I might as well move in" I joked as we walked into the store. The man licked his lips before chuckling. He didn't seem opposed to that idea at all.

'He keeps playing we me he gon get fucked' I thought as we walked into the store.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Stopping here for today so that I have something to look forward to completing

Sorry for the bad chapter yall