~8~

The mother

I can't get over this look on him

I can't get over this look on him....anyways IM BACK

My bad if my writing is a little sloppy, I haven't been writing lately.

Weeks later

"Daiki! Do you wanna bring any toys?" I asked while packing the boys bags. He was going to stay with his mom for the weekend. Daiki ran in the room with a Spider-Man toy making it fly.

"Just my iPad" He said still playing with the toy. I nodded and placed it in his bag. He ran over to me and tackled me making me fall on my back. We both began laughing and he hugged me tightly, I hugged him back and ruffled his hair.

"Do you want snacks for the road?" He looked in my eyes and hummed. He ran to the kitchen and came back with a ziplock bag full of cookies that we had made the night before, I laughed softly and put them in his bag.

"I'm gonna miss you" He mumbled sitting in my lap. I kissed his cheek over and over while ticking him. He laughed and squirmed around.

"It's only Friday, Saturday, and Sunday" I smiled and stopped tickling him. He sighed and laid across my lap. I laughed again.

A few minutes later we heard the loud doorbell ring. I grabbed Daiki's bag and his hand and we began walking downstairs. I opened the door to see a tall blonde woman with blue eyes, and a black woman with curly hair and grey eyes. I smiled.

"Nice to meet the both of you, I'm Y/N, daikis nanny" I smiled at the women. The white lady scoffed and crossed her arms and the black lady seemed hostile.

"I'm Sol, and this is my wife Charlotte. We're Daiki's moms" she said. I smiled trying to keep my cool. The blonde woman bent down to Daiki's height and told him to go wait in the car. He quickly hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran to the car.

"So you're the woman that my ex is sleeping with?" she asked. I laughed loudly and crossed my arms.

"Sleeping together? Didn't he tell you that I'm just a nanny?" I asked tilting my head. She scoffed again and rolled her eyes.

"That's a cover-up" She also crossed her arms. Her wife nodded. My smile dropped.

"Why are you worried? He's your ex" I glared at her. Her eyes darkened. She seemed pissed at what I said. A wave of realization washed over my face and I began smiling again.

"Oh!" I said laughing. She and her wife tilted their heads.

Charlotte must've still been in love with Yami. She has the cake and also wants to eat it. I continued laughing and Charlotte stepped closer.

"What's so funny?" her tone was full of attitude. I smiled at her as my laughing stopped.

"Don't worry about it. Also, it's kind of a hot day, please don't leave Daiki in a car for that long" I smiled. She scoffed and her wife began quickly walking to the car to turn on the air.

"Just stay out of our family's business....bitch" she muttered the last part as she walked away. I laughed again trying to calm myself. As they drove off I waved. I then walked into the house to clean up a little and leave. While I was cleaning Yami called me.

"So how was meeting my ex," he said. His deep voice always gave me the tingles. I began laughing and he grunted.

"I'm already knowing" He laughed.

"Man she's a bitch" I said as I straightened up Daiki's room. He laughed even harder, and while he laughed I could hear a lighter flickering.

"Tell me something I don't know." I could hear him taking a puff from a cigarette.

"Oh, I'll tell you something. That bitch is nosey and possessive. He got the nerve to treat me like I'm some side bitch" I said as I finished the room.

"I literally told her that we weren't fucking" he said sighing.

"Maybe because she wants to be fucking you," I said as I grabbed my keys and everything. Yami scoffed like I just said the most untrue thing ever.

"She doesn't even like men anymore," he said.

"She got mad when I told her that she was your ex and that she shouldn't worry about who you hunching. You should've seen her face" I smacked my lips and started up my car. Yami sighed again.

"Well, I'm done with her ass." I laughed and began driving.

"How was Dai? He didn't throw a fit did he?" he asked.

"No, he was cool about it," I said calmly. He hummed.

"Do you want to have a drink with me later?" he asked his voice sounding softer than before. I smiled and pulled my car over to my job.

"Yeah, let's have a drink. You wanna talk shit don't you?" I laughed getting out of my car. He laughed loudly.

"Yeah, talk shit and spend time with you," he said in a smothe voice. I bit my lip as I entered my job. I waved at the woman at the front desk and made my way to my boss's office. I stood out of the door.

"Well, then that's good because so do I" When I said that his attractive laugh rang through the phone.

"Well then I'll see you at my place, at 8 O'Clock" I hummed, and then we hung up.

I walked into my boss's office and smiled as I saw the man. He was an older black man, he had long love that was turning grey, and he was tall and kept up with himself, and he was honestly very handsome. He waved at me and I sat down.

"So how's working from home?" he asked.

"It's great, I even got this side job where I'm a nanny to this cute little boy, he's so sweet" I laughed. My boss raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"His daddy fine?" hearing this I laughed loudly and threw my head back. My boss began laughing too.

"Hell yeah, and he divorced" When I said this my boss laughed loudly and snapped.

"And only rich people get nannies, you better get at that. Describe him" he smiled putting his head in his hands.

"Tall, muscular, deep voice, light brown eyes, dark hair, Japanese, and he's funny" I nodded and crossed my arms. My boss smiled and nodded.

"Definitely get at that"

For the rest of the time I was there, we laughed and gossiped.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Heyyyyyy yalllllllll

My bad for jumping of the earth

C.Ai caught my ass

Anyways I'm back with the ass chapters