~5~

"Gaytt"

Fine ass man LAWD(my bad for any mistakes that I didn't notice)

Fine ass man LAWD
(my bad for any mistakes that I didn't notice)

-yami pov-

6:30pm

Most of my days, as always we're spent in my office reading papers, and onscreen documents. My eyes were getting bad from the constant reading.

Most of the time my office was completely silent other than the sound of my assistant Finral calling me and telling me about upcoming events.

I blew the last bit of smoke from my cigarette into the air and put it out. Suddenly my office door swung open. I let out a long sigh, I could immediately feel my head throbbing.

"What do you assholes want?" I asked my old friends as they all gathered in my office. They sat on the couches that were displayed around the room and began to speak.

"We want to hang out, duh," Jack said laughing.

"I don't have the time asshats," I said placing my papers down.

"We don't hang out anymore man!" he said. I sighed.

"But Daiki..." I said before getting cut off

"Aht...Aht...Aht...didn't you hire a nanny or some shit" nacht said putting his feet up on the coffee table in my office. I smacked my lips and crossed my arms.

"Annoying ass," I thought as the men all chuckled.

"Come on, let's go out and drink like old times!!" fugeoleon said. I looked down at my documents and sighed again.

"Go ahead and call up that nanny add explain yourself to her" nacht said with a sly smile. I gave in, But the scowl on my face didn't leave.

The phone rang for a second before locking up. I out her on speaker.

"Yes?" she said. I could hear a commotion in the back ground along with daikis laughter. I smiled listening to the two of them laugh and both of their shortness of breath.

"Dai come back here and put on your clothes!!" she said in between laughs. I could hear Daiki's wet feet stomp across the house.

"Daidai! If you stop running I'll let you have an extra cookie!!" she yelled while running. I could hear Daiki's scream and her letting out a silent curse. She must have almost caught him.

"No!" Daiki yelled. She laughed behind him. Suddenly a door slammed. She stopped running and began catching her breath.

"My bad Yami, what's up," she said gasping.

"I was going to stay out late tonight so..." I said. I watched as the other men in the room whisper to each other childishly.

"Ouu a date?" she asked. I chuckled.

"No, definitely not," I said. She let out a small awe.

"My friends want to hang out," I said smiling.

"Ouu fun! Don't worry I'll stay here with Daiki" she said. She suddenly yelled into a room.

"Daiki I'm staying!! If you come out we can watch movies!" she yelled. Suddenly my son yelled back.

"If you let me sleep with you I'll come out!!" he yelled back. I could hear y/n sigh. "In my room!" he yelled again.

"How the hell am I going to fit in the small ass bed" I could hear y/n mutter causing me to laugh out loud.

"Fine!" she yelled back. Suddenly the sound of a door opening rang through to the phone. A little while after I could hear fabric ruffling.

"They're all dressed! Now say good night to your dad" she said.

"Night dada! Me and y/n are going to go now!" then three beeps rang through the phone.

I stared at my phone in complete shock, as my friends laughed loudly.

"Dude he didn't even think to ask when you were coming home!" jack said in between laughs. I smacked my lips and put my phone down. After a little more arguing with my friends suddenly my phone buzzed.

Y/N
I'm sorry for the sudden hang-up. Goodnight Yami and have fun☺️
Oh! And be careful

I smiled at the message causing my immature friends to all to let out whoops.

"Ouu! Yamis got a girlfriend!" nozel said nudging fugeoleons shoulder.

"About time..." fugeoleon said laughing.

"Ohh ouch," jack said laughing yet again. I rolled my eyes.

"It's just y/n guys," I said. They all looked at each other.

"We haven't seen her yet.." nacht said.

"What?" I asked genuinely confused.

"He's right! We didn't even know how she looks" jack said.

"Why is that important," I asked.

"I'd like to know the woman who's constantly around my godson," nacht said crossing his arms. All of the men began agreeing. I sighed and went to my and y/n's messages.

She would always share pictures and videos of her and Daiki daily. I pulled up the pictures as they surrounded me. The first picture to show was a more recent one. She wore a pair of low-waisted jeans that had shown a pair of women's boxers under them. Her shirt was a plain white tank top that stopped slightly above her belly button. Her shoes were black and white and so was her hat. For her jewelry, she wore a thin gold chain, some hoop earrings, some bracelets, rings, and a waist chain.

Daiki wore something similar. He wore a pair of blue cargo pants with a white t-shirt. His shoes were also black and white, and his only jewelry was two black bracelets.

It was a mirror picture and Daiki was holding the phone. She was crouched down to his height and they both smiled into the camera. The next few pictures were of them in the same outfit doing different poses.

"She's hot," nacht said looking at the picture of her and Daiki. They were doing a pose that I requested. They both had their middle fingers up while pulling down on a pair of shades that they both had gotten from my room.

The next thing was a video that Daiki took off guard of y/n and sent to me himself. She was licking icing off of her fingers. Daiki was laughing while saying got you. She gasped and tried to get the phone as Daiki ran off laughing. I ended up saving the next few pictures and videos from that moment into my phone.

There were pictures of both of them with icing on their faces, and videos of them laughing.

The next video was a dance that Daiki forced y/n to do off of an app. She was wearing a sun dress in that one. That video was also one of my personal favorites for many reasons.

"Gaytt" nozel said causing me to glance at him. Fugeoleon shook his head.

"What does "ntm" mean?" he asked.

"She was telling me "not too much on her dancing skills" so ntm means not too much" I explained to the man. He nodded and we kept looking. Soon we reached the end. The last one was when y/n and Daiki were wearing matching bonnets.

"Yeah, I like her..." jack said. The men all agreed and I smiled.

"That's great," I said.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

Pt. 2 finna go crazy

Now I get to introduce ole girl☺️