2

Somewhere in a separate dimension were two bored and curious people as they watched their friends live their lives. One day, one got so bored they invited some of the ones they were watching and created their little family while the other only ever watched. Finally after so long, the other got tired and opened a portal for her friends as they only ever talked into their subconscious. This will be their first meeting face to face as the others watched with excitement.

—--------------------

Yuki opened a portal as Ash, Tin and Gas walked through, Ash looked around the room in amazement only to see a person with ears and tail waving at them happily. Ash smiled and ran to Yuki, giving her a hug as she giggled. After a bit of reintroduction to each other, they realized that Yuki had always watched them live their lives and loved them dearly.

Yuki quickly ran around the room as her tail was wagging happily making Ash laugh, after a bit of coaxing from Tin did Yuki settle down and talk to them. They were enjoying drinking tea and eating some chocolate cookies that were made fresh when Yuki's ear twitched to the side and looked over to see a portal open making her friends tense and stand up to prepare to fight.

—---few hours beforehand-----

ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

Choco's pov:

The morning sun finally arrived as I looked at my bedside balcony.

I look at the clock that shows it was 6 am in the morning, smiling. I walked towards my wardrobe and put on my clothes.

And no, I didn't have to take a bath since I already did it when I woke up at 5 'had to force myself'.

Choco: Now... for the fun part~

I walked out of my bedroom, then went down stairs.

Choco: Dad is gonna scold me for this-

I said to myself when I took three pans and teleported upstairs.

Choco: God if you hear me please give mercy on me.

Summoning a Bluetooth box and then using my magic to make the pans float.

I started the music.

🎶I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums!~🎶

🎶BOOM BOOM🎶

As the two beats started I instantly made the pans hit the three doors loud and hard.

I stopped the music when I heard two thuds, one in a blue door and the other in a black door.

????/????: CHOCO/SISTER!!!!

Choco: And that's my cue!

I did what a Sane person would do when they're in trouble.

I ran away from trouble.

???pov:

Three figures went out of their respective rooms.

One looked confused and looked at the other two, while the other two looked ready to hunt.

The one looking confused was Papyrus, the first youngest, nicknamed as Diamond/Dia.

The other two were Sans the oldest and nicknamed as Crystal/Cry then Gaster the father nicknamed as Ghost.

The three boys went down stairs, looking around trying to find the 2nd youngest of the family.

Nothing was out of the ordinary, the place was big, a living room on the left and a kitchen on the right.

Simple big ordinary house- BOOM!!!!

...

Except for that.

The three boys went towards the noise where it led to... the back yard!

Lo and behold Choco. Looking like a burnt potato.

*coughing*

Choco: Who the fuck would put a grenade there?- oh wait. That would be me oops.

Choco said to "herself" not knowing the three standing right behind her.

As she looked behind her there she saw what she feared the most.

Two skeletons in front of her with a close eyed smile.

She shivered as she felt the intense pressure around the two.

Choco: H-hey guys~

Choco stuttered.

Papyrus just looked at his doomed Sister, he didn't want her to be punished but she did wake him up on his free day.