5

???pov:

In another AU where monsters live above the sky, unbeknownst to the humans. We call this place Outertale. The most relaxing and peaceful place you will ever see as the stars glimmered in the abyss of darkness. The Monster's were truly a kind race and welcomed each visitor without question.

On one of the floating islands, you could see one figure sitting on the ledge of the island.

A small sigh came out of the figure, while they were watching the stars.

Choco: Now this is what I call peace and quiet!~

Yes, the figure you're seeing right now is Choco. A creator that loves to create chaos if they have the power to do so.

Too bad she can't since she knows there are boundaries on who or what to control.

Choco: I swear if it wasn't for the stuff that I have to do back there I would have been here a few hours ago!...

Said the creator pouting while having a small flashback of all the annoying high pitch screams her classmates had made.

Choco: Soon enough my ears will burst with those screams...

Grumbling a little bit while also leaning back with another sigh. Suddenly, a portal opened as Yuki walked through with a tired sigh. She looked up at the stars as her eyes shined while smiling.

Yuki looked around to see Choco and tilted her head as her tail swished behind her, a grin spread across her face as she stalked towards Choco.

Yuki: Gotcha!

Yuki wrapped her arms around Choco as Yuki hugged her while purring and giggling happily.

Choco: !?

Choco jolted as she trashed around, and when she finally realized who the person was she couldn't help but feel excited.

Choco: Yuki!~

Cooed Choco as she leaned on the touch of her dear friend, or as she calls her... her big sister!

Choco: How are ya?!

Asked Choco with a happy voice. She didn't realize yet what Yuki was feeling until she heard.

Yuki: ah, well...how do I explain this without getting yelled at...hahaha

Yuki chuckled as her ears flattened against her head while looking away.

Choco was silent... knowing well what that tone of a voice means.

Choco: Yuki.

Said Choco with a sweet smile while her magic leaks out a little bit intimidating.

Choco: Tell me... did you not take your rest again?~

Now looking at Yuki with her eyes twitching red, a sweet smile on her face, and her face darkening.

Yuki sweat nervously as she smiled a bit, her tail wrapping around her stomach as she glanced away.