6

*Choco screaming about the party while pushing Cry and Dia in their room to change while they looked confused*

Back at the party:

Yuki: hmm...yes but I like teasing Choco and she always scolds me so I think it's a favorable trade.

Yuki said while smirking as Ash rolled her eye lights.

Ash: Let's just set everything up and then scold our human after, brother.

Ash huffed as Tin nodded quickly making Yuki groan in fake despair as she smiled happily. Tin placed the blanket down and Gas set the food down as Ash put the chocolate cake on a little stand away from everything.

When they heard a portal open not far.

A muffled scream was heard.

Dia: No- wait, Sister!

Seems like Choco was in too much of a hurry that she made a portal. That leads straight to the void.

The scream of a falling girl and two hurried figures went out of the portal.

The figure that had an echo flower crown aka Cry instantly made a string.

The strings grabbed onto something inside the portal while he held Dia's dangling feet, Dia on the other hand was hugging a shaking Choco.

Cry: Uhhh... hi?-

Cry said awkwardly. As Dia sighed relieved not really caring on what kind of position he was in as if he did this so many times.

Ash and Tin looked to Yuki who was smiling carefreely only for the two to punch the top of her head making her whimper in pain.

Ash: see what you did, Yuki.

Yuki pouted while rubbing her head as her ears flattened, Tin sighed heavily as he walked towards the three and looked at Cry.

Tin: Do you three need assistance?

Dia looked at Tin with a nod of agreement and appreciation.

Dia: Yes please.

He said while trying to calm down a still shaken Choco.

Tin: sister, can I borrow the biggest GB you have for a moment?

Tin asked as he turned to Ash who was pinching Yuki's cheek only to let go and smile at Tin

Ash: Sure! Just...uh...be careful.

Ash said smiling while her eyes shined brightly only for a GB the size of a huge semi truck appeared and went to the ledge, Tin jumped on top and slowly went down to Dia and Choco.

Tin: let's get you two to safety.

Tin held his arms out to Choco and Dia while smiling happily while the GB huffed.

Dia carefully handed Choco to Tin as he looked at Cry to let go. And Cry did. He perfectly landed on the GB's head while saying a small sorry scared he might have hurt the GB.

Dia looked at Tin with a small smile.

Dia: Thank you.

Dia then heard a small whoosh and looked above him, seeing his brother gone.

Then looked at the island where the other 3 are and there he saw his brother huffing a little.

Tin: You are very welcome, Dia.

Tin said while patting the GB's skull as they slowly floated back up while Ash was smirking then releasing the GB once they got to the island. Tin landed onto his feet while holding Choco and gently placing her down.

Ash: Good job, brother. Sorry about our human, Choco.

Ash smiled a bit while rubbing the back of her skull while Tin walked over to their father.

Dia just smiled as well as Cry who also just smiled as a gesture of a thank you.

Choco on the other hand was looking at Yuki still shaken.

Choco: The next time you plan on inviting me, invite me sooner than later please.

She said now calming down a little bit.

Cry looked at his Sister who was now calming down and smiled worriedly.

'Maybe dad was right about taking her to the doctor...' he thought as he shook his skull.

Yuki sighed heavily while walking to Choco then picked her up while rubbing her back.

Yuki: yes, yes. I am sorry. I didn't think fully on where we were and how badly it would affect you. I'll make it up for a week by getting you something nice...that ok?

Yuki said while frowning and gently poking Choco's cheek.

Choco nodded while nuzzling on Yuki, enjoying the warmth.

Dia just cooed while Cry just chuckles because of his sister's antics. The air seems to have lightened up a bit. 

Wonder what's gonna happen next!~