9

Ash giggled as she stared at the completely drained skeleton underneath her that was whimpering. She stopped moving as she pressed her fingers against her ecto stomach that swirled with both her magic and his.

Ash: sleep now, handsome. You did such a good job staying awake~.

Ash whispered then kissed his cheek as she slowly got up and shivered as she felt his dick pop out of her. She quickly began to release her ecto and cleaned herself while humming softly.

After that she began to clean up Cry's crying, drooling skull. She clothed him back up and herself then gently picked him up while rubbing his back and giggling more.

Ash: Let's get you back to the others then, shall we?

Ash slowly began to walk back while listening to her brother's and Dad's song while humming softly to Cry.

Ash could hear the others talking and laughing at the picnic making her soul swell with happiness. She walked towards them while being extra careful of Cry's sleeping form.

Cry nuzzled into Ash closer wanting to feel the warmth from her even more, while a smile was on his face.

Ash blinked then giggled as she nuzzled back into his skull gently, she walked towards the others as Yuki looked towards them.

Yuki: Didja have fun~?

Ash narrowed her sockets a bit then giggled, nodding her skull. Ash adjusted Cry and sat down next to Tin who gave her a dead stare. Ash only shrugged a bit as she began to poke Cry awake.

Ash: psst-, wake up handsome.

Yuki smiled and looked at Dia and then everyone as her tail swished.

Yuki: so, I want to explain your friend's powers and AU. if that is ok?

Yuki looked at Choco as she tilted her head as her smile slowly began to turn dark and devious.

Choco: Oh sure!

Choco looked at her with an excited expression.

Yuki: Excellent, now then. These three come from an AU called Singertale. It's an AU for the soul to rest and heal...in a way.

Ash rolled her eye lights and leaned against Tin.

Ash: Except for the inhabitants, meaning me and my family.

Yuki nodded and smiled.

Yuki: Ash here is closer to her soul than any of the monsters which monsterkind does not like. Regardless, she and Tin are experts in hearing soul songs and they can listen to it without actually being in battle. Tin can hear it but cannot connect to it like Ash can.

Yuki said while staring into Cry's eye lights with a smirk.

Yuki: meaning....she can hear the faintest of change in the notes, connects to the soul song when she sings it and even goes the extra mile.....exchanging her emotions for their bad ones.

Choco looked a bit worried, same with both the brothers. But on another hand Cry was embarrassed.

He was worried, does that mean that if they were mates and if he was sad or upset she could exchange it for him to be happy?... But he wants her to be happy too... Then... he'll try to be happy and not be upset, so that she won't be upset too!