7

Ash called everyone to sit down and eat as Tin chuckled, Yuki glanced between Cry and Dia then took off with Choco in her arms and sat directly by Gas who stared at her sternly.

Gas: Stop trying to kidnap other people, child.

Gas then flicked Yuki's forehead making her yelp quietly.

Yuki: I aint a child and I wasn't. I will give her back....eventually.

Yuki huffed while pouting as her grip tightened around Choco slightly.

Choco, who noticed the grip on her, immediately took one of Yuki's hands then put it on top of her head.

She leaned on the touch while smiling as if she's in cloud 9.

Which she is in her imagination right now-

Dia and Cry just sat at a free 'space' of the picnic blanket.

Ash grinned then used her magic to pick up Cry and placed him on her lap while Tin began to hand out plates and cups to everyone.

Yuki blinked at Ash while rubbing Choco's head then snorted a bit.

Cry who didn't expect the sudden change of position was shocked when he realized he was now in a different position.

Cry looked at Ash with a small blush then looked away. It was a good thing he was wearing his flower crown that was also glowing. At Least Ash wouldn't see him blushing.

Well he hopes she didn't see him...

Choco looked at her brother with a small innocent smile, knowing well that Ash will find out sooner than later.

After that she went back to her imagination where she was in cloud 9, still enjoying the head pats she was being given by her lovely sister.

Tin: τον έκανες να κοκκινίσει, αγαπητή αδερφή.

(you made him blush, dear sister.)

Tin said while putting mashed potatoes on his and Gas's plate while smiling. Ash blinked then smirked while lifting Cry's skull up then kissing his forehead.

Ash: cute~

Ash quickly let his skull go while using a bit of her magic to fill her plate up with food, Yuki was purring happily while smiling then stopped petting Choco.

Yuki: Let's eat, my little gremlin!

Choco felt a bit disappointed from the lack of touch but let it go since she herself was also hungry.

Choco: I wonder if Fresh is here...

Questioned Choco with a curious look. Cry just looked at Ash still blushing even more than last time because of the kiss.

And Dia just continued on eating the food he put on his plate. He didn't mind if Fresh was here or not as long as Fresh didn't do anything... wrong...

Ash: hm? Yes my sweet adorable crystal star~<3

Ash teased while gently poking Cry's cheek as her smirk grew. Yuki began to put food onto Choco's and her plate then poured sparkling cider in their cups.