3

For the next couple of hours the two skeletons nagged the youngest for the whole entire morning.

After that it was already past noon, specifically 1 pm.

Choco's pov:

Choco: Hmmm... I'm boredddddd....

I said laying on the sofa with my feet up in the air, and my head almost touching the carpet beneath the sofa.

Sans was watching something on his phone while Papyrus was looking at some recipes in his recipe book.

And dad... well he's reading a book about animals I think?

While here I am just doing nothing, normally I would be on my phone reading stories.

But it seems like my motivation is gone. Erased. As if somebody took it.

I sighed as I thought of ways to at least entertain myself while these guys do their own thing!

...

..

.

What if I visit Yuki?...

I immediately jumped up which resulted in me falling down the sofa.

The thud made the other three look at me surprised from the sound, and me rubbing my head while on the floor hissing.

Gaster: Are you alright dear?...

Dad asked me now, kneeling beside me, while I just looked at him and nodded with an excited smile.

Sans: Looks like somebody is excited...

Sans said with a smile on his face, already knowing something is about to happen.

Choco: Yup and you guys are coming with me!

I said standing up with Gaster following my lead and looking at me worriedly.

Papyrus looked at me curiously as I waved my hand, and a portal appeared.

As soon as the portal appeared there was a familiar delicious and sweet smell in the air.

I gasped as the other three looked at me and said in synch.

"Oh... no... It's-"

I jumped in the portal while yelling.

Choco: I SMELL CHOCOLATES🍫!!~

-----------

"Oh for fudge nuggets sake, the little gremlin has come." Yuki said as she stood up and picked up the cookies out of reach while huffing, confusing the three as they gave Yuki weird expressions. "Wait for it."

Choco: I SMELL CHOCOLATES🍫!!~

Choco yelled out as she appeared out of the portal looking exactly like a kid that had way too much energy in their system.