11

Yuki clapped her hands as the portals shifted into a bigger one as she giggled a bit insanely.

Yuki: Good, now I want you two to. Sit. Down.

Yuki's eyes darkened as both of them were forced to sit at the table then Yuki glanced at Choco with a threatening smile as her fangs were sharp and her pupils were slits.

Yuki: Sorry, the next part of this, I do not want them going there and trying to destroy Ash's timeline. Could get messy, ya know~?

The portals showed Ash and Tin talking to Nightmare and his group as Gas was checking Tin for any wounds. Dust walked towards Ash only to step back in fright as Ash growled darkly at him with her fangs out while her eye lights shined dangerously as her body was tense.

Yuki giggles and smiles while sitting back down and sipping the moonflower tea to calm herself.

"Ah...because of what happened, Ash won't be leaving his side. They will both tear the person limb from limb if they tried..." Gas explained to Dust and the others. "Only time she will leave him is when she goes....hunting"

In the background Choco was chanting a few words that were hardly heard.

The portal skipped a bit as it showed Ash tensed up and began to growl quietly at first only to get louder and louder as Tin joined her as they glared at the front door. Suddenly, a knock was heard making the two siblings stand up defensively as their weapons appeared in their hands as their fangs were showing.

"We know you're in there, pal." a voice cut through as Yuki frowns.

Yuki: And that is Classic. Tch.

Choco: I think you mean Clas-shit.

Choco corrected Yuki with a grin, while Dia and Cry laughed.

"P-please, we just want to talk." Classic's voice sounded strained. "Like how you 'talked' to us the first time! Fuck off while I'm nice!" Ash growled out angrily as a sigh was heard. "Whelp, I tried. Can you?" Classic said resigned.

"....c-can we p-please talk?" a sweet yet weak voice cut through making Yuki glare at the portal. "Speak right there. You aren't welcomed here." Gas said after hearing both his children growling louder. "Grrr! LET US IN!" the voice roared as they began to slam the door.

Yuki: ...forceful as always, huh...

Choco: Yup

Ash turned around to see multiple of the gang being slammed into the ground by other skeletons. She looked to her brother to see her brother being held at arrow point by none other than Dream. Gas was slammed into the wall by a brush as both siblings watched in horror as their father fell to the ground with marrow leaking from his skull.

Choco: Can we get in now?~

Whined Choco with a pout wanting to beat some boneheads.

Yuki: ...you may speak and say something but not interfere.....until later~ =)

Choco looked at Yuki with an excited expression while her tail wagged. Cry and Dia smirked, ready to cause chaos with their Sister.