10

Yuki was sitting at her desk while watching through a small one way portal to see Ash, Tin and Gas talking. Yuki could only frown as she heard the three's plans about the bitch- i mean, the manipulator.

Yuki continued to watch as Ash and Tin began to print out every piece of evidence, I glanced to the other portal to see the main house arguing with each other as I sighed heavily.

Yuki: Honestly, Nightmare and his group are the only ones willing to listen to the family!

She said as she huffed angrily and adjusted the portals a bit wider as she got up from her desk and began to pour some calming Moonflower tea for herself.

Yuki: tch, look at this bitch pretending to love these idiots.

Choco: You can say that again Sis.

Yuki shrieks in fright and turns to Choco in surprise.

Yuki: WHAT THE FUCK CHOCO! WARN A GAL!

Choco: Pfft- hehe~..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Choco laughed while rolling on the ground.

Choco: Haha- I'm s-sorry- hahaha!!

She said now trying to stop laughing. She likes to play games like these so if someone said peek a boo it could be her-

Suddenly Classic's voice rang through one of the portals

"Now then, Crooks and Horror have been seen in the forest by other humans and it's getting quite difficult for us to explain to others."

Choco: Teddy bear?~

Said Choco now beside Yuki.

Yuki scowled as she watched Classic, Error and the others argue against each other.

Yuki: Classic is being stupid. He is willingly going to lock two monsters away cause he is 'scared'. HONESTLY! I cannot wait for him to shatter into pieces!

Yuki was grinning widely as her fangs sharpened as her tail bristled.

Choco looked at Yuki with a puzzled look but then looked at the two sides worriedly.

Choco: What are they scared about? Can't they just make up an excuse that they're cousin's?

Asked Choco tilting her head not really understanding the situation here.

Yuki looks back at Choco then rolls her eyes as she hummed.

Yuki: Classic and most of the main house are threatening to take food provisions away if the two Horrortale brothers aren't on lock down while also ordering them to capture the three family members so they can force Ash and Gas to fix the machine.

Yuki explained as she glared at most of the skeletons.

Yuki: which Ash knows about and well....she has a show planned!

Choco looked at Yuki worriedly.

Choco: By show you mean getting hurt?