A new start

When Tyler got in the car he felt his stomach fill with ache and nervousness "mom are you sure this is a good idea? You know, moving schools I'm not going to know anyone there" Tyler said "well, I'm sure you'll meet someone new today you don't have to be scared or worried trust me" His mom said.

Tyler soon enough arrived to his new school, he looked at the front door his stomach filled with ache "have a good day sweetheart!" Tyler's mom said to him. As Tyler walked into the doors the teacher comes to show him his locker and class schedule when then he bumps into this dude, he had long brown hair, his eyes were dark brown and he wore a black hoodie and jeans. "Sorry!" Tyler said "watch where you're walking next time new boy" the boy said with an attitude. Tyler was shocked, he has never been spoken to like that before, he kinda liked it but in a confusing way.

Tyler walked into his classroom it was English class to be exact, but then Tyler saw the guy he bumped into in the halls. "Hello!" The teacher said to Tyler "how about you introduce yourself to the class" the teacher insisted. "My name is Tyler-John" he said sounding unenthused. Ryan holds his laugh back. Tyler takes the seat next to Ryan and starts a conversation. They talk for awhile, Ryan had an attitude most the time. Tyler feels butterflies fill his stomach, he decides to ask Ryan "will you sit with me at lunch?" "Sure why not" Ryan replied back.