Morning

Tyler and Ryan wake up holding each other's hands,
Tyler yawns "good morning Ryan" tiredly said Tyler "good morning" Ryan says back. Tyler's mom calls them both down for breakfast and they both rush downstairs "breakfast is ready!" Says Tyler's mom as she places two plates of sunny side up eggs, toast, bacon, and sausage "thank you" Ryan says to Tyler's mom. "Hey mom I was wondering, could me and Ryan go to the park after breakfast?" Tyler asks hoping for her to say yes "I mean I don't see why not" Tyler's mom says

*after breakfast*

Tyler packs up his bag for the park, he packs a picnic blanket and some water/snacks. As both of them walk to the park their pinky's "accidentally" touch leading them to holding hands they finally make it to the park where they spot Danny hoping he doesn't see them. Danny starts walking their way "hey guys what are you doing here? Wait, where you guys just holding each other's hands?" Danny asked Tyler and Ryan look at each other and giggled and made a run for it. Danny thought to himself "why the hell were they holding hands?"

Ryan and Tyler find a spot in the park far from people where Ryan and Tyler lay down on the blanket, Tyler brings Ryan in closer and they kiss each other. Little do they know, someone from their school actually found them and was spying on them it was the snobby and musty redheaded girl named Emma "oh my god this will be so good for my school drama group chat" she thought. Emma started to record Ryan and Tyler behind the tree when Ryan heard a noise "did you hear that?" Ryan asked "yea I heard it" Tyler replied, the both get up and look behind the tree where they caught Emma "really? You think it's so funny spying on people you little  ginger slut?" Ryan said. He snatched her phone and deleted the video, he slapped her across the face and goes back to clean up their stuff.