Confession

*ring ring* Tyler picks up the phone "hey Ryan are you ready to add her?" Tyler asks "yeah" Ryan replies, Ryan feels sick to the stomach "I'm nervous" Ryan tells Tyler "we will be ok she won't tell anyone" Tyler says trying to make Ryan feel better.

*Nathalia joins*

  "Hey Nathalia!" Tyler says "hey!" Nathalia says cheerfully "me and Tyler need to tell you something kinda serious" Ryan says nervously "what is it?" Nathalia questions "me and Tyler are in a relationship." Ryan says seriously "you're joking right?" Nathalia asks "no I'm being deadass serious" Ryan says "you guys are so cute together I ship!" Nathalia says excitedly "but don't tell anyone not even our friend group, not yet" Tyler says to her "don't worry I won't tell anyone" Nathalia says.

*after the conversation*
*Ryan's third person view*

Ryan changes into his pajamas and brushes his teeth, he goes to his room and gets into his soft bed, he starts to fall asleep. Ryan's mom goes to check on him, she then finds a picture of him and Tyler on the ground, she picks it up, it was a photo of them smiling together "it looks like he has made good friends" she whispers as she is clueless.

*morning in science*

Ryan walks into school and sees tyler "hey!" Says Tyler happily "hey" says Ryan. Danny walks past them both in the halls, he pulls Ryan to the side "Ryan, I need to ask you something serious." Danny says seriously "yea... what's up?" Ryan says hoping it's nothing about him and Tyler "so I caught you and Tyler kissing in the boys locker room when I went out to go to the bathroom, is there something going on between you two?" Danny asks "I wasn't ready to tell you... but me and Tyler are together" Ryan says to Danny "that explains why you guys were holding hands at the park" Danny says "I won't tell anyone I swear, you deserve to be happy" Danny says as he feels happy for his friends.

*in study hall*

  As Tyler walks into study hall he sees Nathalia "hey Nathalia!" Tyler says cheerfully "hey!" Nathalia says then blows him a smooch "what's up?" Nathalia asks "nothing but I need to ask you something before Ryan gets to study hall" Tyler says nervously "sure! What's up?" Nathalia says "well, I want to give ryan this gift I got him but I'm really scared he might not like it what should I do?" Tyler questions "just give it to him I'm sure he'll like it" Nathalia says surely. Ryan walks into study hall, Tyler hides the gift behind his back "Ryan is in his zesty era?" Nathalia says snickering "you know what, trust you will be dealt with Nathalia" Ryan says jokingly "anyway, what's that behind your back?" Ryan asks Tyler

"give it to him queer!" Nathalia whispers to Tyler giggling, Tyler side eyes Nathalia trying not to laugh "I wanted to give this to you Ryan" Tyler says pulling out the gift bag, Ryan opens it, it was a crochet of his dog "oh my gosh this is so cute!" Ryan says in aw.

*lunch bell rings*

"See you guys at lunch" Nathalia says.

*at lunch*

"Hey guys!" Nathalia says waving to Ryan and Tyler. Ryan sits down next to Tyler and slowly reaches for his hand leading to them grasping hands. "What did you pack for lunch?" Tyler asks Nathalia "salad, something you should start eating" Nathalia says wheezing "now, what if I bombed your house?" Tyler says jokingly. Tyler and Ryan were still holding hands, a kid sitting behind them snaps a photo of the two secretly and posts it on the school gossip instagram, the post went circling around the school in matter of hours.