A long weekend pt.1

Tyler and Ryan go up to Tyler's room and they put down their bags "so this is my room" Tyler says to Ryan. Ryan admires his room and sees the dark blue and black walls and his black sheets "you have a nice room" Ryan says admired. Tyler and Ryan sit on Tyler's bed comparing assignments "imagine failing your tests" Ryan says to Tyler jokingly "shut up! Then let me see yours I bet your grades are worse" Tyler replies "kill yourself" Ryan says while laughing.

Tyler and Ryan made jokes about each other as a way of secretly flirting, both were too clueless to know. *later at night* "hey can I tell you something" Tyler asks Ryan, Ryan turns to his side and starts blushing "w-w-what do you wanna talk about?" Ryan said while stuttering "I'm being serious when I say this, I- I really like you." Tyler admits, Ryan started to blush, he runs out the door and into the bathroom. Ryan finally comes up with what he should do in response, he walks back into Tyler's room and shuts the door behind him, he grabs Tyler's hand slowly "I-I don't know how I feel about th-" before he could finish speaking Ryan pulled him in and kissed him.

As both of them pull away from the kiss they think about what they have just done. They talked about how they really felt about each other and decided that they wanted to be together. "Would you want to stay over til Sunday?" Tyler asks "I mean I should check with my mom first" Ryan's mom says yes, Tyler's mom comes home not knowing about Ryan in the first place "oh I see you brought home someone new!" "Mom this is Ryan m-m-my friend" Tyler says knowing he's more than a friend "oh nice to meet you, you guys can make some ramen for dinner if you're hungry"

  Tyler closes the door, he looks at Ryan and grabs his hand, he pulls him onto the bed and they lay down next to each other "can we keep our relationship a secret I'm not ready to tell anyone yet" Ryan says "I respect you so yea that's ok" Tyler replied. Ryan and Tyler hold hands while  gazing into each others eyes.