Boys Locker Room

*Tyler's POV*
*beep beep beep* Tyler's alarm goes off "ugh, already?" Tyler says tiredly, he rolls out of bed and throws on his red polo shirt and khaki shorts. He runs downstairs and grabs his toast then gets into his car with his bag. Tyler takes out his phone and texts Ryan.

Hey!

Ryan:

Hey :)

Wanna meet up?

Ryan:
Sure but can we not make our relationship obvious?

No prob :)

Ryan:

I love you ❤️

I love you too :)

*Ryan's pov*

Ryan sits in his car looking out the window thinking "should I ask him out on a date?" "No, I'm scared" "maybe I should ask him I mean we're dating after all right?" His thoughts scattered with decisions.

*At school*

Ryan and Tyler meet up in the classroom, they were both early and no one was around. Ryan takes a deep breath, his heart pounding, "hey Tyler, I've been wanting to ask you will you go on a date with me? I'll pay for it" Tyler sits there scared to say something "of course! But where are we gonna go to?" Tyler questions "that's a secret" Ryan whispers to him.

*class starts*

"Ok class! Take out your English notebook we're going to be writing a small paragraph or story about this video I'm going to show you, and be creative" the teacher says in an excited tone. Nathalia takes out her notebook and accidentally hits Ryan in the face with it "im sorry Ryan that was an accident" Nathalia says trying not to laugh "mhm sure it was" Ryan says jokingly. He turns back and starts writing, Tyler passes Ryan a note, Ryan looks over and opens it "wanna skip class? Meet me in the boy's locker room" the note said.

*5 mins before class ends*

Ryan and Tyler pack up along with everyone else. *the bell rings* Tyler and Ryan sneak into the boys locker room, the door locks behind them "shit" Ryan says "what is it?" Tyler asks in a worried voice "the door locked behind us" Ryan replies "oh well, now we can be in here all day." Tyler says unbothered.

The lights were off due to the locker room being closed for the month. "Hey Ryan?" Tyler says to him "what?" Ryan replies, Tyler goes silent and stares into Ryan's deep brown eyes, Tyler puts his arms around Ryan's shoulders and pulls him in, their lips touch leading to them kissing, Ryan puts his hand on Tyler's face, they slowly move their faces away from each other, Tyler smiles at Ryan, he smiles back.

Ryan sits against the wall "come here" Ryan says to Tyler reaching out his arms. Tyler leans back on Ryan's torso, Ryan wraps his arms around Tyler "do you think we should tell our friends about us? Only if you feel ready" Tyler asks Ryan "I feel that we should tell one friend at a time, if that's ok with you" Ryan says softly "then who should we tell first?" Tyler asks Ryan "well, I feel like we should tell Nathalia first" Ryan says surely. They check to see if the door was unlocked, Ryan reaches for the handle and the door opens quietly.

*at home*