A long weekend pt.2

Both Ryan and Tyler walk back to Tyler's house holding each other's hands, they enter the doorway and go to Tyler's room closing the door behind them. "What do you want to do?" Tyler asks "I don't know" Ryan replies, Tyler thinks of some ideas "what about a scary movie?" Tyler suggests "well I guess so" Ryan says. "How about we watch saw?" Tyler suggests to Ryan "I've never seen that movie before we can watch it if you want" Ryan replies. They both plop down onto Tyler's flimsy bed and make a fort with the blankets with the computer ready for the movie.

*30 minutes in*

There was so much gore throughout the movie, blood spraying, organs falling, Ryan gets jump scared and he jumps into Tyler's arms, hiding his face in Tyler's arms, Tyler looks down at Ryan "you scaredy cat" Tyler says giggling. "It can't be that scary" Tyler says like the gore is nothing. "Come here" Tyler says to Ryan extending his arm out. Ryan moves closer to Tyler, Ryan lays his head down on his chest and Tyler puts his arm underneath Ryan's arm. The next gorey scene happens, Ryan flinches "don't be scared" Tyler tells Ryan in a breathless voice. Ryan soon feels as ease and finishes watching the movie while in Tyler's warm arms.

*after the movie*

"Wanna go to Walmart since it's right across the street?" Tyler asked Ryan "sure" Ryan replies. As they walk together down the street to Walmart they feel a strong cold gust of wind, Ryan's teeth chattered, goosebumps down his arms, Tyler looks over at Ryan realizing he was cold as ice, Tyler takes of his jacket and gives it to Ryan "are you sure?" Ryan asked, Tyler nods his head yes with a faint smile on his face "you need it more than I do" Tyler says thoughtfully, Ryan looks at Tyler and smiles, he kisses his cold cheek.

*at Walmart*

Ryan and Tyler split up in the store, Ryan goes to pick out snacks, Tyler picks out the activities in the crafts section.

*Ryan's POV*

  "Should I buy Cheetos or Takis?" He thought to himself, he grabs the Cheetos off the shelf thinking it would be a better option. He then goes and picks out sushi for the both of them, he goes and picks out some iced tea when he then gets sidetracked by something, he grabs both of what he got sidetracked from and checked out.

*Tyler's POV*

"Would he like card making or maybe painting each other a mirror?" He thought to himself "maybe I should go with the mirrors and paint" he came up with positively. Tyler grabs the mirrors and the paint and goes to checkout.

*at home*

"What did you buy?" Ryan asks Curiously, Tyler pulls out two small mirrors and paints "what about you?" Tyler asks Ryan, he pulls out a bag of Cheetos, iced tea, and a cat squishmallow that looked like Jax "this is for you!" Ryan says in excitement, he hands the plush over to Tyler "aww I love it so much! Thank you" Tyler says in awe, Ryan smiles "I'm so glad you like it" Ryan says happily. Ryan reaches out his arms and hugs Tyler, Tyler wraps his arms around his back.

*them painting*

Tyler and Ryan start painting each other's mirrors, Tyler gets paint on his hand, he wipes it on Ryan's face "hey what has that for!" He exclaims, Ryan grabs paint and proceeds to wipe it on Tyler's face "stop!" Tyler exclaims "you're such a jerk" Ryan says jokingly, Ryan grabs the pillow and hits Tyler with it "hey!" Tyler exclaims, Tyler grabs a pillow and hits Ryan back, they start hitting each other with the pillows laughing "okay that's enough" Tyler says. Ryan and Tyler start to finish their paintings and give them to each other "I love how you painted mine!" Ryan says happily "I'm glad!" Tyler says gratefully.