5

Outside was never better. More confusing. Out side was like a void. All around me purple and blue and red and pink and all other colors. In swirls. Buildings and the sidewalks around were floating in this void.

The forest was good though. This felt like a video game. Everything here is just so peaceful. It's like my perfect world, but it's not mine and it's not right. I need to leave and that's for sure.

The library shouldn't be very far. I know that way very well. My only worry is falling. As I walk up to the first gap the button glowed. So I did the only logical thing, I pressed or taped it. All of a sudden a bridge appeared to help me cross. That is one nice trick. I wonder what else it can do.

While walking and making bridges I see something. It's not a person but more like a monster. It was black and looked like a rabbit. It also look as if it was melting. Lucky it was no where near me and I don't need to go near it but it does see me.

By now the bleeding has stopped so has the hurting. I get up to the library and go in. When I get in the button starts glowing again. I look around and nothing seems wrong so I tap it. A door then appears. the door is in the floor. Having nothing to do I...ignore it. There are new books in here so I want to read them first before I start something. I pick up the fist book and start reading.