10

Tears ran down my face. I can't believe my little girl was in the hospital. I tried to calm but nothing would work. I know I wasn't a good parent but I tried. I wish I could've been better. If only I had known. No I should have done better wether I had known or not.

Earlier, about 2 nights ago it was midnight. I had just had an argument with my husband. I was trying to sleep but was worried about my pregnancy and my little Cassie. I had known of her being awake. She knew about the new baby.

I was just thinking when I heard a loud thump. It had come from my daughter's room. Freaked I jumped out of bed and ran to her. When I got there she was lying on the floor passed out.

I examined her for injuries. Unfortunately she had two. One on her elbow and another one her...head.  She was bleeding badly and I knew we didn't have the right medical supplies.

I had to get her to the hospital. And so now here we are. Cassidy lying on the bed while I cry by her side.
"Cassie if you can hear me please listen." I plead "If you make it out I will be better. Even if you don't I will be better for your little brother,"
"I only wish for you to be ok, please be o—." I get cut off, cut off by the sound of her heart going flat.

                                    THE END.