8

There were other things as well that felt off. Like a locked door. But this door had a purple lock and look weird. After the gave stones I got a key for the door.

The key was in a purple chest. The key was purple. I was purple and weird. The light in there seemed to be the last one. I hope it was the last one.

The door unlocked led to hallway. The hallway was dark. No lights and no door on the walls. Actually it was so dark I couldn't see the walls. The floor was the same as everywhere else.

The floor had a diagonal checkered pattern. In this hallway there were no holes or gaps in the floor. Nothing to light up and nothing to run from. This time now something was restricting me from Turing around.

The one time I want to turn back I couldn't. While with the monster tuning back meant getting slashed. Slashed or eaten or hit with a projectile. When I got hit it hurt. I lost hearts. I got some back from chests but just for it to go away again.

Right now I wished I was back home. I wished I could turn back. I wish I was safe. I wish my life was back to normal. I wish mommy and daddy were here. They aren't good at parenting but they won't let nothing happen to me. No matter what they will protect me.

Now is not the time for wishful thinking. Now was the time to be brave. Now I should be prepared. Now will NOT be my last stand. Now I shall stop this madness once and for all.