Chapter 4

Wanda Maximoff stretched as she woke to the smell of coffee. She never woke to that smell outside of the Avengers mansion. ~Was it a dream?~ That thought depressed her so much she almost went back to sleep. ~No, you can't hide from everything.~ She angrily chastised herself before she opened her eyes. Taking in the sight of her Master Bedroom she nearly giggled in joy. Her town house had been destroyed during World War Hulk. "It wasn't a dream!"

Bounding out of bed she did notice she wasn't wearing what she planned to seduce Peter. Instead of the nearly slutty lingerie she was in her lounging clothes. This stopped some of her giddiness as she was unsure what punishment Mary Jane would levy against her for not fulfilling her duties. She had wanted to. She had actually come close to practically taking him rather than a seduction. It hadn't started out that way, but getting to know him had made her want him more. Patrolling with Spider-man had given her a new appreciation for everything about Peter Parker. She saw in him all the things she had loved in her previous lovers: Steve's sense of honor and right, Vision's intelligence, and Simon's fun loving nature. She still found his jokes a little lame, but she understood their purpose better.

"Wow, you have it bad. It took me years to understand the reason for the quips." The sudden appearance of Mary Jane caused a barely stifled scream to come from Wanda. Chuckling the succubus took on a slight apologetic look. "Sorry. Still getting used to the fact I can travel like Kurt. So, I see you haven't tried out your Master yet. Pity, I was hoping to raid your memories for some new material for my fun time."

"I know there is going to be a penalty for this." Wanda clutched her chest, hoping to slow her rapidly beating heart. "So let's get it over with."

"Penalty? No penalty. You agreed to bond yourself to him as per the contract. You bonded the moment you said that." MJ chuckled as she saw the shocked look on Wanda's face. "Oh, this is precious. You thought you had to screw him to be bonded? If that were the case his other bonds wouldn't be there. Though, I do recommend getting as much of him as you can, Wanda. Better for him, better for you, better for everyone. Well, I better let you go you are about to have company."

()

"Who is this new girl working with that menace?" J. Jonah Jameson asked around the sucker he was using to help kick his smoking habit. His wife, who he actually dearly loved despite they way they fought, had demanded he stop smoking. "She seems familiar but I can't quite place it."

"I think that is the Scarlet Witch." Peter offered hoping to sound as if he was making a well educated guess. "I think she is trying to understand Spider-man's motives."

"Scarlet Witch, the mutant with reality altering powers." JJ clarified his own memories. "Alright, four hundred dollars for the lot."

~Cheap bastard!~ Peter couldn't help but think. "Eight."

"Fine, Six hundred." Jonah relented after a moment. When Peter nodded he handed the pictures to his second in command "Robbie this picture. Masked Menace woos Avenger. Make sure the story is complimentary to the Scarlet Witch. I am not going to pander to the CoH at all, Stryker reminds me too much of Hitler."

"You got it, Jonah." As much as the story editor disagreed with Jonah on Spider-man they did agree about racists. Neither one of them liked Trask or Stryker.

"Parker. What are you doing still in my office? Get your check and get out of here. I want more pictures of the menace and his new girlfriend."