Chapter 5

"What Ah don't get is how I can remember all that shit." Rogue sighed as she drained her second mug of Bailey in coffee, this one being more Baileys than coffee. Everything had been explained to her in detail, including the why Wanda was confident that Peter could be just what she needed.

"That might be my fault. I wasn't around for everything and I wanted to make sure we avoid the worst events: Schism, Civil War, and so on." Wanda sighed as she looked into her half empty mug. "And I needed someone around that could kill me if needed."

"So I was nominated." Rogue said after a moment. "Got news for you Sugah, with you under Spider-man's protection unless I kill ya now, it ain't gonna happen."

"So, shall we prepare the scene make look like a tragic accident." Wanda nodded.

"Nope, Ah'm not gonna kill ya, Sugah. You brought the Professor back, for that alone Ah'm thankful." Rogue conceded after a long moment. "Ya undid the events that made me hate you. Killing ya now would be like killing the part of me that's happy to have all this back. Just…I don't know…keep yer yap shut when you're really pissed."

"Probably the best advice I have heard yet."

"So now that we got the maudlin stuff out the way we can engage in the ancient art of girl talk." Rogue waggled her eyebrows. "How is Spider-man in bed? Or did ya do it on the ceiling?"

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Carol woke with a slight headache. ~Did I get drunk last night?~ Pausing for a moment she tried to recall the night, but found she had not had a single drop of alcohol. Nope, she had been on a rampage after hearing about Wanda trying to steal her Peter. She remembered she was nearly stomping down the street with Jessica in tow. She'd been plotting and planning on a tag team seduction of their favorite man at the same time as ripping the hair out of Wanda's head. She had been plotting it all out loud to the point people were avoiding them. Except for a little old lady they had been passing who insisted they take a pan of brownies. Without thinking she had taken them and started eating one. One turned to two turned to half the pan, with Jessica eating the other half. After that everything got fuzzy, she remembered going with Jessica to her place. How she got into bed she had no clue, nor why she was naked. She just knew that her face was resting against the best pillows in existence. They were firm but still soft, warm, and felt so amazing. ~Wait! Those aren't pillows.~

"Whaaaa…" Carol lifted her head from the rather lovely bosom of her very best friend only to see said woman sleeping peacefully with a wide grin on her face. ~I slept with Jess! What the hell?~

"Mmmmm, come back to Mama, Baby." Jessica murmured in her sleep pulling the surprised and unresisting Carol back so her face was resting in her cleavage.

~What the hell were in those Brownies?~

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

"Taking the form of the old woman was tedious, but the results were magnificent." Aphrodite, the goddess of lust and love, smiled as she watched the events in Jessica's apartment. "I will have to thank Soma for brewing that potion. Perhaps invite him to the next Bacchanal in Nova Roma. He does love partying with Dionysus."

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

"Why do I have to share him with anyone else?" Jean snapped a bit bitterly. "He was quite powerful with just me and you. If you are more powerful, he will be too and this time…"