Chapter 1: Weird....

The sun's long gone already. I walk outside and wait for Nyx, as any other day would. This night though, I'm shooken up. I hear my fair share of dramas from other coworkers, but today was different. I overheard about a demon going to a talent show and injuring multiple players, a talent show that strictly prohibited demons from entering. I don't know what to do. Nyx comes out, and then we start to walk down the same road. The road leading away from our workplace.

The road's just as crowded as it was in the morning, also typical. If there's one thing this city doesn't do, it's stop. There's chatter all around us, yet Nyx and I are completely silent....weird...

"Soo......anything cool happen...?" Nyx says, attempting to break this awkward silence.

"....A demon killed multiple people.." I say, I'm still horrified by this.

"Oh....you heard about it to? People were saying that Nine Circles was the demon that did it." Nyx replies.

"I heard....and there isn't anything we can do about this.." I tell him.

"Yeah..it's not like we can just tell him not to, he'd never listen to us! The most we can do is just hope." Nyx says, they're obviously not satisfied with this, sentence. Yet, there's nothing else we can do.

"I guess..." I say, unsure about what to do next.

Before we both know it, we're outside of our apartment, we both go in and start to walk to our rooms.

"See you tomorrow!" Nyx tells me, and then they go into their room. I'm left alone.

I lay down in my bed, getting ready to go to sleep. I can't sleep, I'm scared that something could happen to me. I'm scared that a demon could come in here and murder me, I'd be left defenseless. Sharing all of this with Nyx would proabably be the best option, but I don't want to disturb them right now. I'll just tell them tomorrow, I'm going to see them tomorrow after all. We also tell eachother pretty much everything, so this isn't any different. I should proabably do something to take my mind off of this so I can sleep. I decide on taking a walk around the city, it could be calming.

I go outside, and start walking away from the apartment and towards the city. I finally get to the city, something feels off but I just brush it off. As I'm walking, I start to hear ringing, the type you hear in your ears. The ringing gets louder and louder as I feel a bright light. I turn around to see a white light, getting bigger and bigger. Nobody around me seems to be acknowledging this. The ringing starts to get deafening, until everything stops.

It all fades to black.

(YESSSSSS HERES A BETTER CHAPTER 1 YAYAY, TRIPLE UPLOAD TOO GO TO @LoafeeBuns on twitter shes cool and stuff. Well thats the end of this chapter see you in the nedxt oneee)