Chapter 18.5: Too Easy.

(Hey guys its me I came back from the grave, lol sorry for a hiatu I promise it won't happen again. credits to @LoafeeBuns on twitter and anyways enjoy the chapter pls)

It was night in the cyber realm. Both Windy Landscape and Supersonic were waiting for the next person to challenge one of them. It didn't take long as a red and pink player came in. 

"Uh, so like I'm here to try and beat one of you guys and stuff" the player said, indifferently. The player sparked Windy Landscape and Supersonic's interest. This is considering the fact that Hypnotized's verifier is also red and pink. Both of them stay silent debating whether they should ask them.

Then, Windy Landscape asks.

"There's a demon called Hypnotized, do you know anything about him?" Windy Landscape curiously asks.

"Yeah, I verified him?" The player asks, still indifferent. 

The both of them are shocked, they both didn't expect to find him so soon.

"Well, do you know anything about him?" Supersonic says, restating what Windy Landscape said.

"To be honest, I sort of just forgot about him. I bet he's like a 4 star or something considering he was so easy." The player said. It's obvious that the player is unaware about how difficult the level he made truly is.

"Thats it?" Supersonic says, she obviously expected more.

"Yea, now can we actually fight?" The player asks.

After that, Supersonic and the player fight. Then, at the end of their battle. The player says again.

"Oh yeah, one more thing that I forgot to tell you..."

"'I'm at the top of the city' whatever that's supposed to mean." After the player says that, they leave. Leaving Windy Landscape and Supersonic completely confused. Neither of them know what it means, or where to even begin to find what it means. Why were they the ones told about this, and what city?

"Well, I guess we found that out.." Supersonic says, disappointed. She thinks that it was anticlimatic and finding the verifier did nothing helpful.