Chapter 14: Is it over?

Out of the blue, I feel extremely sleepy. Yet, I don't want to sleep, and I haven't wanted to just a minute ago. I don't want to see what else I'm going to have to face when I wake up, or how Supersonic and Windy Landscape are going to think of me after I told them the truth. I don't want to sleep, but it's starting to feel like I don't have a choice. It's almost like something is trying to make me sleep. My eyelids get heavier and heavier, and I start to feel more and more asleep. Until..I finally close my eyes....

.

.

"I could never! It's honestly way to hard for me and I don't even know how you do it." I hear a voice say, but I don't turn to look at them.

I look at myself, I'm....me. I'm blue, and I'm on the same road I always walk on. Did this..end? Is this entire thing over? Am I somehow free? I can't be dreaming. I feel myself, I feel something, I'm not asleep. How did this happen? Was that certain something trying to help or save me? Was everything that happened some sort of hallucination?

"Uh...you okay?" The voice says again, I look at the person, and it's Nyx again. They can't know, what would I even tell them?

"Oh yeah. Uh...I'm fine!" I tell them. They can't know, theres no way I can even explain it to them. I'm still thinking about how this could have happened. My head starts to hurt, but I don't think much of it. Nyx is still talking, it's probably about how they can't create. I consider myself fine at it, I just have problems sticking to one level at a time. 

"Did something happen..? You're acting really off..." Nyx tells me.

"...No...you deserve to know.." I tell them. What kind of friend would I be if I hid something as serious as this from them..? The pain in my head starts to get worse...

"What..do I need to know?" Nyx and I stop walking. Nyx is concerned, and scared.

"I-" I get cut off as I hear something crack. After that, I'm met with excruciating pain...

Theres blood coming out from my head, I'm scared, and so is Nyx. Nyx steps back, just absolutely horrified. I start to shake from fear, pure fear. I feel the top of my head.

Horns.

As soon as I make the realization, I start feeling pain in my hands too. I feel and hear my bones cracking, and it hurts. I can't help but start to cry from the amount of pain I'm experiencing. I'm growing claws. Everything about what's happening hurts.

I start to feel those urges that I've been feeling around players. It's all coming back to me.

I feel myself keep shifting, as I turn into the demon I was before. Everything feels so real. I can feel all of this happening to me.

As I feel my body distorting, everything around me starts to fade. My entire body hurts, what is happening?

Nyx seems to be frozen in shocked. Everything keeps fading, and I'm scared. I don't want this to end. I don't want this to end.

I.

don't.

want.

this.

to.

end.

Everything around me is black, as I'm left shaking and crying. Everything around me is dark. Everything is dead silent. Nobody else is here. I'm scared. I don't know what else could or will happen to me. I'm the only thing left in this black void, Nyx is gone too. 

"Who's there?" I yell out to the void, there's an echo.

I hear laughing, I try and turn around to find the source of the noise, but there's nobody. Whoever is laughing seems to be getting pleasure from my PAIN.  The last thing I hear is..

"You'll never find me! Ahahaha-"

Then, I wake up.

(Wowzers! Its Chapter 14 very cool! Credits to @Loafeebuns on twitter for being cool and awesome and get ready for Chapter 15)