Chapter 9: What..?

As I venture out to the city, I somehow feel intimidated by the ammount of people there. What did Nine Circles mean that I shouldn't go out in plain sight? Are they going to do something to me if they see me? I look around for any store that could have water. As I look around, I start to think about some weird things. Something tells me I should fight one of these players, I feel scared at these thoughts, why am I thinking these about them? I look at my claws, something tells me I should scratch somebody with them, since I already know how sharp they are. I try to erase all of these thoughts from my head, not wanting to do any of that.

As I make my way to the store, I think about what just happened. Maybe killing others isn't as bad as I'm making it out to be. No. What am I saying? What good would that do? Why am I even thinking this in the first place? Surely, this isn't a side effect of me now being a demon, right? I don't think much of it, I walk inside of the store and open the fridge next to the counter. I've been here multiple times, so I pretty much know the layout of this place. I even used to know people that came here regularly. 

I walk outside and try to get noticed by a little people as possible. I feel the water in my claws, cold and somewhat hard, perfect for throwing. No no no, what am I saying? Why am I thinking about all of this? Where did all of these urges come from? I start to panic, scared that my own head could come up with all of these thoughts. I've never wanted to do any of these things ever, so why is this starting now? I'm scared of this, what I could do to somebody if these thoughts get to much. I want my old body back, but how would I do it? I don't even know what turned me into this in the first place?

I keep walking, the urge to harm everyone around me isn't going away. I try to ignore it but this entire thing feels weird. I look around to see if anybody has noticed me, some people have but nobody has said anything to point me out yet. My mind tells me that I should make everyone hallucinate here, and maybe they would be weakened enough for me to attack them easily. I'm just confused by this, I don't think I have any magic. Even if I did, how would I be able to use it? The only magic I had was a scythe I could summon, but I already know that's gone. I keep going back the neon lights and signs, and go back to where I saw Nine Circles, right around the corner from the black and yellow space.

I look at myself in the window for the last time. I'm now a little bit desensitized to it, but I'm still a little bit unsettled. Everything about me has changed, but is this for the worse or for the better? The blue that I was once used to has been switched for yellow, purple, and pink. My eyes are no longer the same, they're black and purple. I am no longer the same. I keep walking.

As I come back to the black and yellow space, I look at the now damp missing poster. I'm somewhat relieved that nobody has come in here to challenge me. If this is how everything keeps going, I might have enough time to find out how to change my body back. I drink the water, it feels refreshing. I really hope that nobody coming here for me stays that way. I decide to try and go to sleep, hoping nothing bad happens in my sleep. I mean, thats all I can do. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Yaajaa thats everything! so i really dont care that they're getting shorter bc I dont want to sacrifice tje quality of this, also schools coming so I might not be able to update every day. credits to @LoafeeBuns on twitter for inspiring this entire story and specifically Chapter 9!)