someone who loves you wouldn't do this

Marilyn x fem oc
Estelle confronts Marilyn with Wednesday. What happens when they're both taken to the crypt?

This couldn't be happening. Estelle begged that it wasn't true. She didn't know what she'd do if Wednesday was right. She refused to believe it. The sweet woman that she had fallen in love with might be a murderer.

She raced after Wednesday to Ms. Thornhill's classroom. Principal Weems had used her shape shifting abilities to resemble Tyler.

She hated that everything with Wednesday's theory made sense. How could she have been so naive. She wiped her tears as she burst through the door to Thornhill's classroom.

"Wednesday, Estelle! Lovely to see you both." She turned around and smiled. She seemed nervous. She had something behind her back.

"You can drop the act Laurel." Wednesday said sternly. Ms. Thornhill looked surprised. "Oh my, Weems was right. You can't just go around throwing out wild accusations like that without consequences." She spoke.

Estelle ran up to her and hugged the shorter women. "Marilyn I knew it wasn't true. I know you would never do something like this. Estelle whispered.

Laurel gently ran her fingers through the younger women's hair. She really did love her. Falling for her had been an accident. She couldn't let her get in the way of her plan however.

"My accusations may be wild, but they're true." Wednesday glared at Laurel. "Tyler told me everything." Weems walked out from behind Wednesday.

Estelle looked up at Laurel with pleading eyes. "Ugh that's enough." Laurel chuckled. Estelle felt her heart drop. "Tyler honey, make mama happy and shut her up. Permanently."

Estelle instantly let go of the older women and stepped back. So it was all true. Laurel walked over to fake Tyler and stroked his cheek. Estelle couldn't hear what she whispered to him.

"Heard enough?" Wednesday interrupted. Laurel turned around and saw Weems standing in Tyler's place. She looked almost as panicked as Estelle.

"Marilyn, please don't make this more difficult than it already is." Weems stated.

Suddenly Laurel grabbed the needle she had been trying to hide behind her back. She injected it into Weems neck. The principal almost instantly dropped to the ground choking. Wednesday ran over to her.

Estelle let out a sob she had been trying to hold in. "nightshade poisoning." She could hear Wednesday whisper. She watched as Laurel grabbed a shovel.

"A fitting end don't you think." Laurel smirked as she struck Wednesday with the shovel. She was unconscious almost instantly.

Estelle fell to her knees sobbing. This wasn't the woman she had fallen in love with. How could she do this.

Laurel walked over to Estelle's shaking figure. She sat down with her and gave her a hug. "Aww it's okay sweet heart." She whispered hugging the girl tighter. "I did what I had to." Estelle roughly shoved Laurel off of her and stood up.

"Estelle we can do this the easy way or the hard way." Laurel spoke sternly as she stood up. "Get away from me!" Estelle screamed walking back quickly. She panicked as she felt her back hit the wall. This was a terrible position to be in.

Laurel grabbed another needle and stalked towards the girls quivering figure. "I hate you." Estelle whispered. Laurel stuck the needle in her arm. "no you don't." She replied and the girl drifted off.

Once Laurel was sure both Wednesday and Estelle were unconscious she threw their bodies in the back seat of her car. She then drove off to Crackstone's crypt. Goody's book of shadows had really been an incredible find.

When Estelle awoke she first noticed her pounding headache and how weak she felt. She tried to move but quickly realized she was chained to the wall. Tears started falling from her eyes again. She saw Wednesday chained to the ceiling still unconscious. Laurel was placing jars of body parts around Crackstone's casket.

"Oh your awake!" She smiled brightly at Estelle. She started approaching the girl. "What the fuck Marilyn! What is wrong with you?!" Estelle spat out. Laurel really looked sad for a moment. "You'll learn to deal with it." She whispered to Estelle.

She got up and walked over to Wednesday. Estelle watched helplessly as Laurel dragged Wednesday over to Crackstone's casket. She screamed as she watched the woman slice her friends hand and place her hand on the casket to unlock it.

She watched in horror as Joseph Crackstone appeared. What the hell was happening. She pinched her arm hard trying to believe this was all just a bad dream. She had seen some pretty crazy shit at Nevermore but this was next level.

She started sobbing as she watched Crackstone stab Wednesday. Her lover had just left her chained to the wall.

After Crackstone and Laurel left Wednesday managed to heal herself. She tried to explain it to Estelle but she was just completely out of it due to everything that had happened this day. Wednesday got rid of Estelle's chains and they both desperately ran to Nevermore. They had to stop this.

When the girls arrived they saw fire everywhere and Crackstone terrorizing everyone. Wednesday's sword broke right when she was about to stab him finally. He had her pinned against something.

Estelle didn't know what came over her. She saw red. This man had ruined everything. He was Laurels obsession. She had to make sure Laurel's plan failed. She was so mad she wanted to take this away from her. She picked up another sword off the ground and drove it through the old man's heart. She watched satisfied as he slowly dissolved to dust.

Estelle smiled to herself. She ran up to Wednesday and hugged her. To her surprise the dark haired girl instantly hugged back. Suddenly a bitter voice broke their moment of peace. Estelle turned around to see Laurel holding a gun. She had it pointed at Wednesday. "Please don't do this." Estelle cried out as she stood in front of Wednesday.  "Estelle move. I don't want to kill you." Laurel finally spoke. Estelle refused to move. Laurel ran up to her and dragged her off of Wednesday.

She took off running dragging Estelle behind her. She had a gun and Wednesday only had a broken sword. She would have to be really close to do any damage. Even though Laurel was shorter she was much stronger than Estelle. She was suddenly shoved into Laurels car with hands tied behind her back. She screamed and tried to get out but it was too late. The car was already pulling out.

"Estelle are you going to calm down or am I going to have to drug you again?" Marilyn spoke harshly. "You fucking crazy bitch let me go!" Estelle yelled trying to pound on the window. Tears were streaming down her face. She didn't want to be left alone with this crazy woman.

Laurel was already readying a new needle. "don't you dare fucking touch me with that!" Estelle shouted kicking the older woman. This just pissed her off more than she already was. She reached down quickly grabbing the needle off the ground. She held Estelle's legs down firmly and pricked her with the needle. Everything went black.

Should I make a part 2 of this??
Hope you enjoyed