Pranks

This is a request I got:)

Y/n likes to play pranks on their aunt Ms. Thornhill.
Not proofread

It all started because my parents decided to send me to this school. I'd gotten kicked out of the public schools for being a bit of a handful. It wasn't my fault though. I was young and still trying to learn how to use my powers. Of course though my parents heard of the school my aunt taught at. Apparently a school for outcasts. I wasn't sure if they just wanted to get rid of me for a bit or if they truly believed that going there would be in my best interest.

Either way I was stuck here. I'd been here for about a month at this point and had settled in quite well. The problem is that's when all my issues start. It's not really like I plan on being a nuisance or being chaotic but it just happens. I get bored and start to feel under stimulated and then I start things. Usually nothing to bad just enough to keep it interesting. Last year I filled the school water fountain with bubble bath and enjoyed watching the bubbles spill down the hall. That was unfortunately the last straw at that school though and they decided they were done with me. I don't get why. It's not like anybody got hurt.

That leads me to where I am now. Looking for my next victim because you guessed it I'm bored again. This time I thought it would be funny to mess with my aunt. We had been close since I was young and I honestly got along with her better than my parents. When I was maybe 10 she took me to an amusement park and I got her to ride this spinning thing that you can control. Water would spray out from the middle though. She didn't want that so she made me sit to the inside. I wasn't having it and steered us right into the water and ducked. I of course thought it was hilarious when she got soaked. She was a bit irritated at the time but now it's just a fond memory.
(True story I did that to my aunt IRL because I was a little shit)

Point is we have a bit of history. It was only worse at family reunions when me and my cousins would get together. It might just be me this time but I had some great tricks up my sleeve. I was one of the lucky few that had a free period so I snuck out into the staff parking lot and found her car. I had already printed out a weird picture online. I carefully taped it right over the backup camera. I may or may not have stolen her car keys to check my work. I turned her car on and immediately started laughing. The picture looked really real I honestly didn't think that would work. I heard someone shouting my name so I grabbed the keys and took off. It's fine I returned them later that night.

In her dorm I noticed some glasses of water left out

In her dorm I noticed some glasses of water left out. That's when my second brilliant idea of the day came to me. This one was a little mean but it wouldn't do any permanent damage.

I laughed and admired my work

I laughed and admired my work. Having powers really made that easier for me.

I ran off to my dorm. Later tonight I was going to get told off. She would know that I was obviously the one who did this.

I was right. Around 6 she walked into my dorm. "Y/n!!" She scolded me. I looked down and saw that she was covered in water. She rolled her eyes. "okay the back up camera thing was great but the water was such a pain in the ass!" She whined. She shoved me on the bed and started tickling me. "oh my god please stop I can't breathe ." I wheezed after laughing hysterically. She pulled me into a hug. "my days would be so boring without you." she sighed. I just smiled and buried my head into her shoulder. She was definitely my favorite aunt

Hope this was what you wanted! It was fun to write :)