Clean that up right now ⚠️

Marilyn x OC smut fic

Totally didn't write this inspired by a TikTok caption lol also not proofread. I've never written smut before sorry if it's bad.

I had been crushing on my botany teacher hard this year. Who could blame me though she was absolutely stunning. Her gorgeous wavy hair and those sweet hazel eyes. I was getting ready for class and decided to put on my shortest mini skirt. I also wore a bralette top that was pretty see through. It covered everything though so it was just dress code enough. For some reason as long as it wasn't cropped it could be almost completely see through. I don't get school dress codes either.

I checked myself out in the mirror. I did look pretty hot if I say so myself. I styled my hair and did my eyeliner and lipstick. I went for a burgundy shade to match the red plaid mini skirt. I may be a student but I'm 18 so if anything happens it would be legal. Yoko walked into the bathroom. "Damn Ella! You look hot. Is this for your teacher crush?" She snickered wiggling her eyebrows. Yoko being my roommate knew everything I swear. "Be careful you don't want to piss off Divina." I laughed. "Of course I only think you're hot platonically." She corrected herself. I nodded and patted her shoulder. "That's better I laughed as I walked out.

I walked down the corridors to Thornhill's classroom. I wanted to be the first to arrive. I instantly went and sat at my desk. "Good morning Estella!" She grinned and gave me a little wave. Damn she was so cute. Other people started slowly filing into class. "Okay class today we're going to do some chemistry stuff today!" Ooh this was different than usual. She got out a bunch of different herbs and chemicals. I was pretty confused during class. The consequences of my inattention I guess. She had to help me a lot. Her hands on mine did something to me I swear. I caught her looking at my chest. I bit my lip and smirked at her.

She seemed shy but I constantly caught her looking at me. I guess she liked the outfit I chose for her. The way she was so close to me was making me mad flustered. After the first project she handed us each 2 tubes of unknown chemicals. She told us very clearly not to mix them. Apparently it would shoot out almost like an explosion but with less fire. Still it sounded really fun. Throughout the whole lesson that little voice in my head was telling me to mix them. Okay shut up she's going to get so mad. But her yelling at me sounds really hot. You have issues get help. You know you love me though. Great the internal argument was going to make it significantly harder to focus.

This is the longest you've gone without doing something chaotic Ella you really should. Chaos does seem to follow me everywhere though. The voice of reason was screaming at me that this was a really bad idea. The images of mommy Thornhill yelling at me won though. I carefully combined the chemicals. They did exactly what she said. Everything sprayed out. It was very entertaining. She looked over at me angry. Yikes she looked really pissed off. It was even hotter than I expected.

"Estella Addams! Clean that up right now. You did the one thing I told you not to." She scolded me. Class ended and she tossed me some rags. Yikes that did make a pretty big mess. I got on my knees and started wiping the floor. I hated cleaning but I would gladly do it for her. She sat on my desk and watched carefully. I caught her starting at my ass a few times. This really was the perfect day to wear a mini skirt. "I like the view of you on your knees." She whispered. I looked up slightly shocked. She smirked down at me. I bit my lip. My cheeks must be so red right now she could totally see how much I was blushing. "Stand up." She ordered me. I obeyed immediately. The pulled me in for a kiss. Her lips felt so right against mine. We started fighting for dominance. She squeezed my ass so I moaned a little. She instantly slipped her tongue in my mouth.

When we pulled away for air I whispered. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." She pulled me in for another kiss. This one was more gentle. "You still have a mess to clean up." She whispered and gently pushed me to the ground. I sat on my knees and finished cleaning. "Enjoying the view?" I said to her. I was fully aware of how cocky my tone was now. "don't get cocky with me Ella. I'm in control here." I nodded. After I was done I turned to face her still on my knees.

She slowly opened her legs. I moved closer to her. "be a good girl and make mommy feel good. You owe me after all the problems you caused me." She smirked down at me. I nodded. She grabbed my chin. "Words slut." She said raising her voice. "Yes mommy." I grinned. All my dreams were coming true today this was amazing. I reached around to unzip the back of her jumpsuit. She moved her hips slightly to get it off. She then threw it off to the side. She was beautiful. She wore a matching black bra and panties set.

I slowly started to kiss up her thighs. I really hoped this would leave marks. I eventually reached her clothed core. I placed a gentle kiss right there. I felt her breathing speed up. She let out a gentle moan. That encouraged me. I continued nipping around the area I knew she wanted me. "Don't you dare tease me slut." She spit out harshly. I immediately listened and pulled her panties down. I immediately went down on her. I started circling her clit. She immediately started moaning. "God baby you feel so good." She slightly bucked her hips against my face. I took her clit in my mouth and started sucking. I heard her getting louder and her breathing picked up even more. I slid to fingers into her. She was so wet they easily slipped in. I curled them up repeatedly hitting her g spot. I felt her clenching around my fingers as I continued to suck her clit. I could tell she was close.

I felt like I could barely breathe and my jaw was cramping. If I was going to die like this I would gladly accept my fate. As she got closer she started closing her legs on my head. I felt her whole body shudder as she came hard on my fingers. I gently pulled them out and sucked them. She tasted amazing. "That was the best head I've ever gotten." She grinned at me. "You were such a good girl for me. I want to teach you more than just botany." She laughed to herself as she stood up and started getting dressed again. The praise did something to me. I pressed my thighs together trying to relieve some of the pressure. She noticed of course.

"Aww baby I'll take care of that if you come up to my dorm tonight. She whispered and nibbled on my ear. She gave me one last kiss. "Now go on your late for your next class." As I turned to walk out I felt her slap my ass. Safe to say I definitely wanted what she had in store tonight.

Im really hoping this isn't too bad idk how I feel. Maybe I'll make a part 2?